ARRAY(0x9d67e2dc)

Customer Reviews: 137

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vanessa Strange "porph princess" RSS Feed (Neenah, WI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
OXO Good Grips Nylon Balloon Whisk
OXO Good Grips Nylon Balloon Whisk
Price: $6.95
15 used & new from $6.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Handle too big for me! Absolutely useless!, July 30, 2013
I have small hands which has ssemed ot be a problem with much of the nylon or silicone kitchen tools. It is very frustrating. I have a canister of silicone ones that I have yet to return and at this point with what Amazon charges to do so, I iwll probably give up on it, Maddening! And now this whisk, same problem. I am trying to switch over to all non-stick, quality lines, with the proper tools to go with them, No easy trick if you have small hands. So this whisk is a wash for me and I am not happy about it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 6:41 PM PDT

Orgain Organic Nutritional Shake Iced Cafe Mocha -- 12 Shakes
Orgain Organic Nutritional Shake Iced Cafe Mocha -- 12 Shakes
Offered by Vitacost
Price: $32.99
4 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this line! Has been a lifesaver for me., July 22, 2013
As my mother's dementia has worsened, its become so tricky to find what she will eat of drink. I came across this company when I bought some cereal for myself awhile back, then I bought this meal replacement for Mom in the strawberry, she LOVED it,,,,,,I do wish they would do a variety pack,,,,,,,,but it is so great to find a meal replacement that is truly healthy for the elderly too,,,,,,,,I'm a fan,,,,,,,,

Germ X Soft Wipes 72 Count Alcohol Free Wipes For Hands and Face
Germ X Soft Wipes 72 Count Alcohol Free Wipes For Hands and Face
Offered by discount showcase
Price: $16.30
4 used & new from $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for so many things!, July 22, 2013
I had a cornea transplant last years and have to do eyedrops alll the time, I wash my hands but feel more secure it I then go over them again and again with these wipes, they really hare good, not weirdly scented, just done right, I heard from my caretaker that walgreens has their own now, figures, I hate when companies do that, rip off a line because they see it selling in their stores,,,,,,but I believe in always supporting the original,,,,,always,,,even if they have been undercut,,,,,,,,,

CaliBowl Non-Spill Original Bowl with Non-Slip Base, 20-Ounce , Set of 4, Purple
Price: $25.98
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for caretakers!, July 22, 2013
I'm the caretaker of my Alzheimers mother,,,,,she tips her bowls alot,,,,,these have been just wonderful,,,,,,,,,,I have them in a couple sizes for her, they really work out well. And I like the colors........

Good Karma Whole Grain Ricemilk, Unsweetened, 32-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Good Karma Whole Grain Ricemilk, Unsweetened, 32-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute best in Rice Milk! I love this line, the whole grain gives is so much more body and taste, a superior product1 Yum, July 22, 2013
I have sampled many of the so called alternative non-dairy milks,,,,this is the winner of the bunch! The whole grain makes such a difference. No comparison. Is a bit more but well worth it,,,,,,,! Great product!

BambooMN Brand Super Soft Lightweight 70% Rayon from Bamboo 30% Organic Cotton Wash Cloth, 460GSM - 5pc - Eggplant
Offered by BambooMN

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful washcloths!, July 22, 2013
I have small hands, made a bummer purchase a couple years ago when I bought my condo on some plush wash clothes, are too thick for me to easily use, these that are bamboo and rayon are perfect, I LOVE them,,,,,,,I have quite a few now, am getting all my towels, etc to this now.

Mimiccreme Almond and Cashew Cream-sugar Free Sweetened , 16 Ounce
Mimiccreme Almond and Cashew Cream-sugar Free Sweetened , 16 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product hate the price Amazon has it on,,,,,ridiculous! So wont be a purchase I'll make again,, July 22, 2013
I wish Amazon carried all three of the Mimic Cream Creams,,,,,at a reasonable price, though I know there does seem to be a supply problem from the maker, it is a terrific substiute for cream, I have been looking forward to making vegan ice cream with it but won't until the price comes down,

Architec Nylon Red Tool Set: Turner, Spoon, Slotted Spoon
Architec Nylon Red Tool Set: Turner, Spoon, Slotted Spoon
Price: $11.65
3 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, too large to be practical, June 14, 2013
I am starting to think I must be the only person with small hands, when I make bad purchases like this one. And with what Amazon charges to return things, it makes no sense to bother with it. I purchased an omelet pan the same day, from amazon,,,,,am trying to get back into cooking, and most of the cookware I am buying is non-stick. But this set is toooo big for my hands and for me to use with my new pan. And this is the second mistake, I have another one to return that is made out of silicone,,,,,,and another set of bamboo that I will donate someplace. This set IS cute,,,but i was looking for practical, silly me! This is so exasperating. I would like a set that fits small hands, is safe on non-stick cookware like my new Cephalon omelet pan,,,,,,,so I could actually turn an omelet, Whew!!!!

Thinkbamboo Brand - Super Soft Lightweight 3 Piece Bath Towel Set - 460 GSM 70% Rayon from Bamboo 30% Organic Cotton By BambooMN - 1 set Pine Green
Offered by BambooMN
Price: $26.88

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Towel Set!, June 2, 2013
I am just thrilled with this towel set. About a year ago I purchased some towels made of bamboo, liked them alot, knew this was the direction I wanted to go in the future and was dismayed about how much I had invested in so called normal towels when i purchased my condo. I have learned alot since. That there are weight factors, I think these are something like 360 whereas my so called plush ones I purchased at JC penney were 760, For someone like me who is petite, the 760 are too heavy, difficult for me to maneuver with, really unusable,. Plus they take up so much room, a side to side comparison to these is really laughable. These are sooooo soft, I just love them and so does everyone else. This set is even nicer than the eggplant ones I bought here on Amazon a year or two ago. This set is really , really nice and I have had no problem at all with them pulling or falling apart. For me, they are the perfect towels. I can't recommend them highly enough. They absorb just fine, the color on this set is beautiful, a gorgeous pine green. I didn't realize that was what I was getting, but I love them! I think they are perfect for any and everyone, but if you have small hands, the washcloths are just wonderful,,,,,,,the whole set is, really, the more I type here the more I want to order another set and I think I will, right now! Thanks!

And those of you out there with fibromyalgia, these are MADE for you!

G&S Metal Products Five Piece Silicone and Stainless Steel Kitchen Tool Set
G&S Metal Products Five Piece Silicone and Stainless Steel Kitchen Tool Set
Price: $32.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and Clunky!, June 1, 2013
I have made two "bad" purchases on Amazon this week, so am going to hold off for awhile on going by people's reviews. First was the covered skillet that is so heavy, beautifully made, but the thing is a clunker. Then these utensils. Not good for a woman with small hands, and if you're not lifting weights. I haven't used them yet, I don't know if I can return them or not. But what a mistake! Be forewarned, they are heavy and made for large hands. I really regret buying this set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14