Profile for Lexi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lexi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Psych Season 2
Psych Season 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Psyched about Psych, April 9, 2013
This series just keeps getting better as it goes on! Funny and highly entertaining I love these guys chemistry together!

Lavender Essential Oil (100% Pure and Natural, Therapeutic Grade) from Garden of Green
Offered by Garden of Green
Price: $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for hair hydration, March 24, 2013
Really helps to keep hair hydrated as well as smell great. Very cheap compared to store prices. Just mix a few drops with a spray bottle of water and welcome to beautiful hair! (works especially well with curly hair)

Rubberized Hard Case for Apple iPhone 5 - Bird Nest (Hot Pink)
Rubberized Hard Case for Apple iPhone 5 - Bird Nest (Hot Pink)
Offered by Daily-use Ships From HongKong
Price: $2.10
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone case!, March 24, 2013
Super cute and also very protective. Dropped my phone in the street (which I have never done!) and not a single scratch! Also LOVE how cheap it was!!!

DevaCurl No-Poo Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser 12.0 oz
DevaCurl No-Poo Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser 12.0 oz
Offered by People-Buy
Price: $14.48
57 used & new from $10.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Shampoo, March 24, 2013
This shampoo does help to keep my curls more intact and bouncy but not as clean as I would like. Also have to make sure to hydrate my hair with Rosemary oil more frequently because I noticed that after shampoo-ing it does need a little "pick me up"

Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
by Tsh Oxenreider
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $9.99
118 used & new from $4.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Organization!, March 24, 2013
This book is absolutely amazing. I just recently moved into a new apartment in a new country and this book helped me COMPLETELY in my hectic time to organize what was important to bring and what was not as well as what to get over here that would best help me stay organized once moved in. This book also has a section for moving internationally which was such an amazing surprise! So great and easy to read!

Psych Season 7
Psych Season 7
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, March 24, 2013
Psych has been for a long time my favorite show! Although Season 7 is not as great as I had hoped Season 2-5 are absolutely amazing and hilarious! Amazon's quality is great and they premiere the episodes very quickly after it premiers on Wednesday night!

Revenge Season 2
Revenge Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Revenge Season 2 even better than season 1!, March 24, 2013
Completely addicted to this season! Every week I can't wait for it to come out on Amazon since I am not in the states to watch it on Sunday night! Great quality and Amazon releases it fairly quickly after it premiers on Sunday. So happy I found it!!!

Once Upon a Time Season 2
Once Upon a Time Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps getting better, February 21, 2013
This is for all the classic disney fairy tale lovers... with an allowance that they will twist the stories just a bit! After the first season I was hooked and it is a great series to get into since it just keeps getting better!

Masterpiece Theatre: Wuthering Heights (2009)
Masterpiece Theatre: Wuthering Heights (2009)
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 21, 2013
My best friend introduced me to this movie because I do not care for romance movies, so as an alternative one night she played Wuthering Heights. I absolutely love the movie and the modern one was very well done! This prompted me to buy the book and of course it was a wonderful read as well. Now I watch this movie about once a month and it never gets old! Plus Tom Hardy isn't hard to look at either!
But had a few problems when I rented it once. The movie skipped ahead a couple times and I had to go back and find the right spot since sometimes it would skip ahead quite a bit.
Other than that the quality was good and it played wonderfully on my laptop no problem!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee for Keurig!, December 13, 2012
Love that it is all different coffees and teas, decaf and half and half. can not find that variety anywhere else!

Page: 1 | 2