Profile for Che > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Che RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help!, November 21, 2014
This is my second time attempting a ketogenic diet. I am finally in nutritional ketosis due to this book. Chapter 5,6,7 are very valuable helping you to determine your tolerance levels. Reducing protein was the key for me.

Casablanca 59057 Alessandria 54-Inch Ceiling Fan with Five Reclaimed Antique Blades, Wall Control and Light, Brushed Cocoa
Price: $589.00
15 used & new from $589.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fan for the Florida heat, November 21, 2014
I am very satisfied with the Casablanca fan itself. The fan circulates and cools my family room very well. I can turn off my AC in the Florida heat and sit comfortably under this fan for hours. I would advise one to buy the remote control unit for the fan because the wall unit included is useless. The range of the wall unit is limited and at times unresponsive

Precision Xtra NFR Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Precision Xtra NFR Blood Glucose Monitoring System
12 used & new from $30.49

5.0 out of 5 stars handy Meter, November 21, 2014
I have been using the meter for about six months and have been very satisfied. I use this to measure for nutritional ketosis and adjust my diet accordingly. I have found the results to be very accurate and the small size is great allowing me to keep it in my work bag

Jane Carter Solution All Natural Nourish and Shine for Dry Hair and Dry Skin, 4 Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $14.76
16 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for natural hairstyles, July 29, 2014
I love love this product. Wish I had found it sooner. It is great for installing twist. It adds great shine to your hair and smells wonderfully. It smells a lot like mango and the scent last for a couple of days. It seals in moisture very well and leaves your hair feeling very soft for days.

Philips Avent BPA Free Classic Bottle to First Cup Trainer, 4+ Months, Clear (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Zu Store London
Price: $8.70
9 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, July 29, 2014
I wasn't really happy with this cup. It's a great concept but I found it annoying that the handle part is a separate component. The handle often slides around the cup and if slid counter clockwise it unscrews the top and causes leaks. Also, at first I thought there was no hole in the nipple. I tried everything and couldn't get the liquid to come out. After reading some reviews I figured it out. The opening is there you just have to pull the nipple apart and then the slit opens. Overall I think it is just ok.

Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System, Vance
Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System, Vance
Offered by Global Supplies (We currently can't ship to, HI, AK,APO,FPO, POB)
Price: $156.79
24 used & new from $156.79

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, July 29, 2014
I love this chair. Almost everything is adjustable on it. The back reclines and the table can be adjusted for how close you want it to your child. Another great feature is that the straps/harness comes apart into 2 straps to fasten into the buckle that goes between the legs. This make it particularly easy to get your child in and out of it without having to pull their arms through. It glides across the floor easy too.

Nutiva Organic Sugar, Coconut, 1 lb, 3 Count
Nutiva Organic Sugar, Coconut, 1 lb, 3 Count
Price: $17.25
10 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 29, 2014
Very happy with the quality of the product. It is a lot like brown sugar in flavor. You can use it cup for cup in a recipe to sub for white sugar. I have used it so far for smoothies, brownies, tea, and to make sorbet/ice cream.

Pro-Mart DAZZ 42-Pocket Over-the-Door Organizer, Beige
Pro-Mart DAZZ 42-Pocket Over-the-Door Organizer, Beige
Offered by RSeasonGift
Price: $12.73
2 used & new from $12.73

5.0 out of 5 stars large pockets/multipurpose, July 29, 2014
This is a great product. I am very happy with the wide and double pockets. I also liked the breathable material. I used this in my laundry room to keep all of my cleaning supplies. I had no issues with it moving around when opening and closing the door, the door knob tie took care of that. I will be ordering another one.

King Arthur Cake Mix, Yellow, 22 Ounce
King Arthur Cake Mix, Yellow, 22 Ounce
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $13.95
8 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot not really taste a difference, July 29, 2014
This is the most moist GF cake I have found. The taste is very similar to a non-GF cake mix. I made cupcakes with it and just froze them so that I can pull one out whenever I want and it still taste fresh.

Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof USB Stick and Heart Rate Monitor, Gray/Orange
Offered by Electronica Direct
Price: $154.95
36 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT!!!!, December 15, 2013
This Garmin works great for any new or experienced runner. I contemplated buying this due to all the iPhone apps out there but its well worth the buy. Create goals for yourself, trend, and beat your personal records. You cannot evaluate anything that you don't track and this sure does the jobs. Go ahead and treat you self to this and throw all the other cheap heart monitors, trackers away

Page: 1 | 2