Profile for Me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Me "Texas Mom" RSS Feed (Arlington, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pepsi True, 7.5 Fluid Ounce Mini Cans, 24 Count
Pepsi True, 7.5 Fluid Ounce Mini Cans, 24 Count
Price: $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroys rain forests- don't buy, November 19, 2014
Pepsi thinks its new product is truly great, but how can I trust a company that continues to support rainforest destruction by buying unsustainable palm oil. It's time for Pepsi to truly lead the way and commit to only buying palm oil from 100% sustainable sources -- now.

Dog Backpack/Harness Deluxe 2 in 1 Size:Medium Color:Red
Dog Backpack/Harness Deluxe 2 in 1 Size:Medium Color:Red
Offered by Happy Dog Place
Price: $17.88
2 used & new from $17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 4, 2011
Got this for my little hyper mutt after having a heck of a time walking with her and having her be so distracted by everything. Saw an episode of "Dog Whisperer" where a dog was just as hyper and easily distracted as my little dog and he told the owner to get a backpack and fill it with water so it would feel like it was working like the breed was intended to do. Well, I'll be darned if it didn't work on the very first try. She LOVED wearing it and I loved walking her finally. I would put one big water on one side and 2 little ones w/her folding water bowl on the other side. I could also put my garage door opener or keys in it as well as my tissues one day I was having an allergy attack. The smiles and "awes" from people we passed were also pretty cool.

MLB Texas Rangers Jewelry Set
MLB Texas Rangers Jewelry Set
Price: $29.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, but sorta cheap, December 4, 2011
As a HUGE Ranger fan, I had been looking for some jewelry and these seemed to have all that I was looking for. Mostly the earrings and necklace since I'm not a big bracelet wearer that was just a bonus. The earrings have a hook that sticks out and pokes my neck like crazy. I had to take them off before even getting to the game. I'll have to switch the hooks out with some others, not a big deal. The necklace clasp pretty much is worthless. It doesn't open or close. Well, I mean it will come open but not snap back like it should. Don't want to risk wearing it out because I know it will come out and get lost. So, all in all this set sorta sucks except for the fact that it has the cut little charms. Fortunately I have extra earring hooks and empty necklaces that I can switch them around with.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2013 5:38 AM PDT

Haan FS-20+ Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer, with 4 Microfiber Pads, Sanitizing Tray For carpets, and Short Handle Attachment

3.0 out of 5 stars The floor may BE clean but it doesn't LOOK clean, December 1, 2009
While I do think this is easier than the old way I used to mop, I have to say my floor doesn't look as clean. Mostly because the cloths do not do one single thing about the hair or little things like tiny pieces of paper or specks of mulch. They all just get moved around at the front of the mop until you back off and then all the hair and "scrap" gets left in piles on the baseboards or floor. So basically you have to sweep before AND after you use the machine. Kinda sucks, well, not kinda, it sucks real bad. Bummer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2010 2:52 AM PST

The Price is Right - Nintendo Wii
The Price is Right - Nintendo Wii
66 used & new from $0.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of a bummer, December 28, 2008
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I'm not sure what I was expecting from this game, but I was so excited to see "The Price is Right" that I just assumed it would be as much fun as the show I've loved for so long. Played it as soon as I got home and within 20 minutes of just click, click, wait, wait, wait, "you loose." I took it out and am not really wanting to play again. It's VERY slow after each stage (contestants row, game, spin off). I started off standing up all excited but found myself flopped down on the couch barely moving my arms to do the guessing. Blah, blah, blah. Maybe if there were several people playing it might be more fun, but for now I'm bummed I paid full price for this and for picking it to be my 2nd game w/my new system. Live and learn,I guess.

Cranium Giggle Gear Mega Mask Fun Fairy
Cranium Giggle Gear Mega Mask Fun Fairy
Offered by Three Hills Books
Price: $28.95
7 used & new from $22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun...for about 3 days, December 10, 2007
Got this for my 6 year old for Christmas. Lots of fun, favorite gift...for about 3 days then it just stopped working. So angry because natch I didn't have the box or receipt...threw the box out the day before because it seemed to be a hit. She kept the pieces for some reason but I just get mad when I look at them knowing how I threw away my money. Grrrr!

Webkinz Magic W Charm
Webkinz Magic W Charm
Offered by Simply Home Sales
Price: $14.95
8 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Insane if you pay this much!, December 5, 2007
This review is from: Webkinz Magic W Charm (Toy)
I can't imagine why anyone would pay this much money for any of these charms. I just today bought 8 of them at $4.00 each. This one included. Don't fall for the hype....they can be had, they aren't "rare" and you honestly do not need something like this THAT bad.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2008 12:51 PM PDT

GE 29869GE2 Digital Answering System with 4 Mailboxes
GE 29869GE2 Digital Answering System with 4 Mailboxes
Offered by PixLaser
Price: $348.99
5 used & new from $179.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money, December 12, 2005
I had this machine for about 3 months before it just stopped taking messages. The greeting would answer and it seemed like it was working but I'd have people telling me it was cutting them off after about 5 seconds and never take the message. I wondered why I hadn't had any messages on it for about a month!

I'm wishing I could find an answering machine that was worth a darn.

Mr. Coffee VBX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Mr. Coffee VBX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Price: $34.88
15 used & new from $14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Carafe design is horrible, October 24, 2005
I have had this coffee maker for about a month now and I HATE it. I will first say, the coffe brews fast, tastes good, stays hot for a long time. The one thing I just can't understand is why they made the carafe the way they did. It is impossible to pour any liquid from it without it spilling everywhere. Whether it be filling the tank with plain water or pouring a cup of coffee. The pot is big then tapers down to a tiny spout and I just don't know what happens but it goes everywhere. I have to pour my coffee over the sink now. And I usually make only 10 cups of coffee, but since tons of water spill out when I'm filling the tank, I have to fill the pot to the brim to make up for all the water I'm loosing.

I just HATE this thing and really regret buying it. Mr. Coffee should have just kept the old design. This is just horrible. I may even box it up and see if I can return it. As far as I'm concerned it's defective.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2011 7:14 AM PST

Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Full Sheet Set
Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Full Sheet Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not soft at all, September 12, 2005
Althought I didn't want a theme for my dd's room, I let her get this bed set when we put her in a "big girl bed." I sure wish I would have felt the sheets before I bought them. They are like paper towels. Not the slightest bit soft. You can tell the minute you feel them they are of true quality. I don't know what the thread count is, but it couldn't be much. No amount of fabric softener in the world will make them soft and comfy. They feel yucky. Bummer, because they are kinda cute.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3