Profile for SueR > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 197

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SueR RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Cats that Chased the Storm (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 2)
The Cats that Chased the Storm (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Was it Dillinger's body guard?, July 8, 2014
This second in a new to me series has me wanting more. This time there is a huge storm that does lots of damage to the pink mansion. What is unearthed during the storm as everyone wondering who it was. There is also a new character added...could it be another person or cat? Guess you should read it. Karen Anne Golden's writing is easy to read and before I knew it, I was reading The End. Now I have to wait for August to read the next one, and you better believe I will be reading it.

Chaos in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Series Book 6)
Chaos in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Series Book 6)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New girl in town, July 6, 2014
The latest in the Ghost-in-law series has Helena getting in even more trouble and making an attempt a helping out. This time the group meets a private eye who can see Helena. There are missing dead guys, drug smugglers, and a possible new romance. As always this was a quick and exciting read that was hard to put down.

Dangerous Secrets
Dangerous Secrets
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Secrets (Kindle Edition)
In this boxed set, you get something for everyone. There is a bit of old English royalty, Olympic spies, and of course Jeff Resnick (one of my favorites). At the price, you can't go wrong even if find one new favorite author. The writing of all the authors in this set will keep you interested and wanting more.

The Diva Wraps It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery)
The Diva Wraps It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars AHH Winter in Summer...., June 26, 2014
This newest book in the Domestic Diva series is wonderful. This one has so many possible suspects in it, you'll need a score card to keep track of who's who and to whom each belongs. Reading this one in the hot, humid Iowa summer really cooled me off because it takes place in the winter. I could sit in my easy chair, with a glass of sweet tea, in my air conditioning and see all the twinkling lights and decorations. This one is a must read during the summer.

The Cats that Surfed the Web (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 1)
The Cats that Surfed the Web (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first book, June 26, 2014
Karen Anne Golden is a new to me author, who I will continue to read. This first book, The Cats Who Surfed the Web is well written and a really fast read. I didn't realize I was at the end, until the final chapter was almost done. If you are looking for a new to you author and haven't tried Karen Anne, you really should.

The Ex Who Conned a Psychic: Charley's Ghost, Book 3
The Ex Who Conned a Psychic: Charley's Ghost, Book 3
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grief Charlie, leave the girl alone!!!, May 26, 2014
The Ex Who Conned a Psychic
Sally Berneathy

How would you feel if your husband was murdered just before your divorce? Well, imagine if he came back as a ghost and was attatched to you and you were the only one who could see or hear him. Then along comes a high school classmate who can also see and talk to him!! Then, she is charged with her soon to be ex-husband’s murder. Wouldn’t you do all you can to help prove she is innocent? Yep, that’s exactly what Amanda faces in this installment of Sally Berneathy’s Charlie’s Ghost. It’s a crazy sometimes scary romp trying to find the real killer with a very annoying ghost attatched to it. I love the way Sally can pull her readers into the middle of the story line and make them feel like they are right there in the book. Can’t wait for the next one to come out.

Murder for the Halibut (A Clueless Cook Mystery)
Murder for the Halibut (A Clueless Cook Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Something smells fishy, May 21, 2014
Murder for the Halibut
Liz Lipperman

Imagine a cruise and you are a judge of a cooking contest with famous chefs and judges. Now imagine you aren’t even a chef, in fact, you are only an expert at fried bologna. Now throw in not one but three murders. How would handle it? This time Jordon is on that said cruise ship and she is one of the judges. When the most popular chef in the contest dies, at first it’s considered an accident. Was it really or wasn’t it? I love the way Liz Lipperman can pull me into her plots and make me think I’ve got the crime figured out, when in fact, I’m way off. This was an enjoyable book and I can’t wait to read the next one in the series.

The Goodbye Witch: A Wishcraft Mystery
The Goodbye Witch: A Wishcraft Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust your heart, May 13, 2014
The Goodbye Witch had my attention from the very first paragraph. By the end of the book, I was crying like a baby. It's a book about love lost, new love found, celebration of life. Heather Blake can spin a yarn or in the case of these books a cast a spell over her readers and not let go until you get to the very end. I think this was possibly the best one in the series yet. I can't wait to see what she has in store for Darcy and the rest in the next book.

Beef Stolen-Off (A Clueless Cook Mystery)
Beef Stolen-Off (A Clueless Cook Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars just the series for me, May 7, 2014
This is the second book in a series that is just for me, or anyone loves food but cant cook. In thkis book, you will find new friendships being formed, great recipes, sibling rivalry,, cattle rustlers, and a touch of romance. Liz lipperman is a new to me author, but this series has drawn me in and I cant wait for the next one!

Ghost of Summer
Ghost of Summer
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A love for the ages, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Ghost of Summer (Kindle Edition)
Can love cross over the barriers of death? Is there one true soul mate for everyone/?
Does there have to be love for a marriage to work?
While I don’t usually choose romances, this one was really good. Sally Berneathy has a way with words. She can touch your heart and your mind to the point you feel what the characters feel. This is not the first book of hers I’ve read and I’m sure it won’t be the last. There was a tenderness to this book that had me in tears, cheering for the guy who got away and the parents who wanted only the best for their kids. Well done Sally!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20