Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for RaleighAngel > Reviews

Browse

RaleighAngel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RaleighAngel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Zevro KCH-06121/GAT200 Indispensable Dry Food Dispenser, Dual Control, Black/Chrome
Price: $33.99
29 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a party or everyday, January 4, 2016
I purchased this for a kids party and we now use it nearly every day. It is perfect for cereal, popcorn and Chex Mix. The little ones love that they can serve themselves. The only downside is that the stand is not terribly sturdy so I cannot fill it completely with Cex Mix. I have not experienced any food being crushed when turning the dispenser and I usually keep popped popcorn in one side.

TRINITY TXK-0802 Stainless Steel Cooler with Shelf
TRINITY TXK-0802 Stainless Steel Cooler with Shelf
Price: $178.49
22 used & new from $151.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow assembly instructions and sturdier than expected, January 4, 2016
The Cooler was easy to assemble, seems quite sturdy and looks great next to the bar in our dining room. I can't wait to use it!

Womens Oversized Christmas Reindeer Cardigan (Small, Coral Red Christmas Cardigan)
Offered by *daisysboutique*
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 4, 2016
Funky enough to pass for an ugly sweater party and cute enough to wear during the holidays.

Whitmor 6021-575 Ebony Chrome Deluxe Adjustable Garment Rack
Whitmor 6021-575 Ebony Chrome Deluxe Adjustable Garment Rack
Offered by sushka
Price: $21.26
43 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 min Assemble!, January 4, 2016
Soooooooo easy to assemble! I love that the height is adjustable and the top bar extensions easily lock into place.

Totally Bamboo Cutting and Serving Board, North Carolina State
Totally Bamboo Cutting and Serving Board, North Carolina State
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2015
This is the perfect hostess gift!

HOBO Vintage Sheila Cross Body Bag, Cloud, One Size
HOBO Vintage Sheila Cross Body Bag, Cloud, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect laptop bag, December 29, 2015
I have never loved a HOBO bag as much as this one. I was looking for a non-traditional laptop bag and this is perfect. I can carry both my personal and work laptops at the same time. There are just enough pockets inside for small items. I only wish the outside pocket was on the other side as it is a bit awkward to carry the bag in a way that you can both access the outside pocket and unzip the bag.

Franklin Sports NFL Carolina Panthers Replica Youth Helmet and Jersey Set
Franklin Sports NFL Carolina Panthers Replica Youth Helmet and Jersey Set
5 used & new from $39.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2015
This was my son's favorite Christmas gift.

California Delicious Favorites Package, Gourmet Care
California Delicious Favorites Package, Gourmet Care
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars As described but careless order processing, December 29, 2015
The package arrived as described but without a packing slip of any sort or the gift note I created during checkout. The recipient did not know who the gift was from.

green sprouts Shopping Cart Cover, Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
green sprouts Shopping Cart Cover, Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Pricebully
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Cart Cover!, August 7, 2012
I have tried a number of cart covers for both of my boys and this is by far the best. It is super portable, fits on just about anything and is easy to wash. I always keep one in the diaper bag and one in my car. LOVE it!

Maxim Kitchen Center
Maxim Kitchen Center
Offered by Gifts-and-Toys
Price: $62.95
11 used & new from $62.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Maxim Kitchen Center (Toy)
I purchased this for my best friend's daughter's 2nd birthday. I assembled it prior to the party to ensure that it was perfect and it was! It took a good bit of time to assemble, there are a number of small parts, and I had to iron the sink curtain but it was all well worth it. The kitchen was a HUGE it! I am very pleased with the materials used and the instructions were easy to follow. I would highly recommend this, and may be purchasing another one given how much my kids seemed to love it.
*TIP* I personalized the kitchen by adding Lila's name to the shelve backing above the microwave - super cute!

Page: 1 | 2