Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Mitten
Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Mitten
Offered by kiddie world
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these!!!, June 17, 2012
These do not work at all! They do not fit the babies hands and fall off. They are just too loose and even when my baby got bigger these were useless.

Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat Base
Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat Base
Offered by Healthcheck Systems Inc
Price: $84.99
4 used & new from $84.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes life so much easier, June 17, 2012
Life is so much easier with the extra base. I had tried not to buy it because I do feel it is pricey, but I am much happier now that my husband and I don't have to try to share one base or wrestle the actual seat in. It would be nice if they priced it more reasonably which is why I only gave it four stars, but I wish I would have just bought it at the beginning.

Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright bagged Carpet & Bare Floor - Red
Kenmore Intuition 31100 Upright bagged Carpet & Bare Floor - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars A great investment, June 17, 2012
This is a great vacuum, well worth the money. I found this through my consumer reports subacription. I was having a huge dog hair problem, with both my short-haired dogs shedding constantly. The house looks a ton better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Aggressive Chewers, June 17, 2012
This toy lasted for 6 months which is amazing with my aggressive chewer. Both of my dogs liked the toy a lot and it didn't make a ton of noise. I would definetly reccomend this product.

Alpaca Gloves - Brown
Alpaca Gloves - Brown
Offered by Turtle Island Imports
Price: $14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Alpaca Gloves (Apparel)
These gloves tore almost as soon as I started using them. They were very soft and nice to look at but not practical at all.

HuggleHounds Glob Monster Dog Toy (Assorted Colors)
HuggleHounds Glob Monster Dog Toy (Assorted Colors)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for aggressive chewers, April 27, 2012
This is a great toy for moderate chewers, but it just doesn't stand up to my dog! The dog loved the toy but it only lasted for about an hour tops.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Works, April 27, 2012
This is an excellent product that really keeps dogs teeth clean. My dogs like it much better than greenies. It may not work for you if your dog is an aggresive chewer, if you have an aggressive chewer I suggested getting though breathless for the water. I marked with four stars instead of five because I think it is expensive. I buy it though because I am very happy with the results and my dogs always get good comments on their teeth at the vet.

Lamaze Discovery Shapes Crib Gallery
Lamaze Discovery Shapes Crib Gallery
Price: $15.91
5 used & new from $13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for New Borns, April 27, 2012
This is a wonderful toy for a time when babies can't play with much. It's definetly stimulating for them and keeps them entertained. I didn't tie it to the crib unless I was with the baby because the new safety standards don't like anythng to be in the crib. But my baby liked it so much until he was about 2 months old that I almost always carried it with me.

Give Them a Real Scare This Halloween: A Guide to Scaring Trick-Or-Treaters and Haunting Your House, Yard or Party
by Joseph R. Pfeiffer
29 used & new from $0.10

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, November 22, 2005
This book had many great ideas most of them fairly easy!!! It was written very well, and was fun just to read. Many of the ideas involve having actors involved just to jump out.

Animatronics: Guide to Holiday Displays
Animatronics: Guide to Holiday Displays
by Edwin Wise
Price: $114.02
45 used & new from $53.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, but hard to understand., November 22, 2005
This book had great ideas for some great displays, but be prepared to spend some time deciphering it. It's so involved that I decided to wait and attempt something before next Halloween.

Page: 1 | 2