Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for PT Cruiser > Reviews

Browse

PT Cruiser's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1922
Top Reviewer Ranking: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PT Cruiser RSS Feed
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Prostanew Saw Palmetto Extract Beta-Sitosterol Copper Pygeum Pumpkin Lycopene Quercetin Prostate Health Supplement, 120 Count
Offered by ProVita Labs (Formerly BioProsper)
Price: $21.45
2 used & new from $21.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Natural, but they don't help much, June 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband tried this Prostanew supplement in hopes that it would decrease the number of times he has to get up during the because of an enlarged prostate. Normal had been 3 to 4 times per night. After taking this supplement for about 4 weeks the frequency is sometimes one less time per night, but the results aren't consistant. On the positive side, the ingredients are natural and don't cause any side effects. The gelatin capsules are on the large side, but he says they are easy to swallow.

Retrospec 5-in-1 Bike and Ball Floor Pump, Silver
Retrospec 5-in-1 Bike and Ball Floor Pump, Silver
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A stable and sturdy pump, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a sturdy Bike and Ball Pump that I found very easy to use. I like the floor plate which is large enough to keep it stable while using it. It ha the Schrader/Presta head and 3 additional tips. They're easy to switch and useful for filling bike tires, air mattresses, exercise balls and probably many other things. it has a gauge that has been working for me so far. Using it doesn't take a lot of strength which is a feature I like. It's very useful to have around.

BYO by BUILT NY Two-Bottle Neoprene Wine/Water Tote, Dapple Dot
BYO by BUILT NY Two-Bottle Neoprene Wine/Water Tote, Dapple Dot
Price: $17.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects and insulates in style, June 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a simple product that does a very good job of insulating bottles of wine and protecting them against bumps and possibly even drops that aren't too far. We tried a bottle of Chardonnay that had been chilled and left it sit, with another bottle, in the wine tote for over 3 hours on a hot patio (not in the sun) and when we took it out, it was still pretty well chilled. This is the kind of tote which will be great for transporting wine over to friend's homes or taking along on a picnic. Much better than trying to protect a couple of bottles in a paper bag. (And ever so much classier. Lol!)

The Neoprene is surprisingly light in weight and easy to store when not in use. We have the black one with the white dots, and I love the look. I also like the look of the blue Moroccan style. These are reasonably enough priced to have a couple on hand for occasions when we want to bring along more than 2 bottles. They would also make a nice gift for someone, either with or without a couple bottles of wine.

Savory Harvest Unsweet Snack Bar, Pizza
Savory Harvest Unsweet Snack Bar, Pizza
Price: $29.40
2 used & new from $29.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good savory flavor and low in sugars, June 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These Savory Harvest Pizza Flavored snack bars have an interesting flavor that I really like, kind of like pizza flavored with with basil and oregano and sun dried tomatoes. There are almonds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds in them too, so the flavor isn't exactly like pizza, but still gives that impression. They taste completely different than I would have expected by just looking at them. They contain tapioca syrup to hold them together. It isn't as sweet as sugar, but does add a faint sweetness to the bars overall. The only ingredient that I would have omitted is the Parmesan cheese. The cheese flavor doesn't really come through and I would have preferred these to be made of all plant based ingredients.

The thing I like best about these bars is that they taste good but don't contain a lot of sugars, so I don't get a sugar rush after eating them, or a big drop in blood sugar a half hour or more later which makes me crave sweets (and calories) again. Thus, they are a good snack when trying to lose weight. And they are only 180 calories for each bar, while containing 7 grams of protein.

I'm going to try their other flavors in this savory line on the basis of this Pizza flavor. I like them.

Caterpillar Men's Dl Shorts, Black, 34
Caterpillar Men's Dl Shorts, Black, 34

5.0 out of 5 stars I like that they don't look baggy. Nice fit!, June 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband really likes these Caterpillar shorts but isn't sure that he likes the big yell W and black Cat emblem on the back waistband. I think it t looks fine since lots of brands have name tags on them these days. My husband is 6 foot tall and these shorts come right to his knees. Size 34 is his normal size and these fit true to size.

The fabric is a light cotton that's perfect for summer. The shorts have a few pockets, kind of like a cargo style short. A couple of the pockets have Velcro closures which is nice. The workmanship and stitching is excellent and I anticipate them lasting for a long time. My husband is wearing them for recreation rather than work. He lives in shorts most of the summer, so these are a welcome addition to his wardrobe and a brand he would consider purchasing in this same style.

Beer Money: A Memoir of Privilege and Loss
Beer Money: A Memoir of Privilege and Loss
by Frances Stroh
Price: $16.39
60 used & new from $12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars A memoir about the financial decline of a family and a city, June 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Frances Stroh's memoir about Stroh's Beer and its decline, along with that of her family and the city of Detroit, is surprising in its honesty about a subject that had to be painful for her. She goes into a great deal of detail about her childhood and her family dynamics. Although her father was part of the family dynasty started by her great grandfather and she experienced a rather lavish upbringing, her mother was always much more concerned about money than her dad. Her father loved to collect rare objects and was known by antique dealers all over the world. Even when the company was having problems he spent money on fancy cars. While her mother still went to the country club to play cards with her friends, she still found hand me down clothing for her kids.

The family dynamics, showing favoritism to one child over the others, or her dad's change in personality when he was drinking and her mother seemingly ignoring it was disturbing. And her dad ended up drinking most of the time. It's evident that Francis loves her father very much. This book is written with a great deal of sensitivity. The history tells the story of how a very successful brewery declines and takes another piece of Detroit with it

The Summer That Melted Everything: A Novel
The Summer That Melted Everything: A Novel
by Tiffany McDaniel
Price: $20.43

5.0 out of 5 stars An unusual and disturbing novel, June 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Tiffany McDaniel hit it out of the ballpark with her first novel. I wouldn't call this an uplifting story, but I enjoyed every page of it, from the beginning, learning that Fielding Bliss's dad put an ad in the Breathed, Ohio newspaper, inviting the devil to town. And who should show up but a rather bedraggled young boy named Sal, who claimed to be the devil. The story is mostly narrated by Fielding, the 13 year old son of Autopsy and Stella Bliss. (Where does she come up wth these names?) Autopsy is a successful attorney and Stella is a very stay at home mom, in fact she never leaves her home because she has a dreaded fear of the possibility of rain outdoors, even on a hot and sunny summer day. Fielding has an older brother named Grand and a dog named Granny. The story is about a lot more than just the boy who claims to be the devil and McDaniel fully develops each of her characters.

This is an unusual family, but one that I came to love as the story went on, with all their quirks and oddities. The story is even more unusual, but one that kept me turning the pages late into the night. It's not light reading, in fact most of it is pretty disturbing. But it's a novel I won't soon forget and I look forward to reading future books by McDaniel.

Double Cup Love: On the Trail of Family, Food, and Broken Hearts in China
Double Cup Love: On the Trail of Family, Food, and Broken Hearts in China
by Eddie Huang
Price: $16.07
56 used & new from $12.24

3.0 out of 5 stars The use of slang was over the top and distracting, June 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book would have been much more enjoyable if it hadn't been for the heavy use of slang. This wasn't just just a word here and there and most of this type of slang wasn't familiar to me. In fact, parts of it seemed like another language altogether. The profanity was often over the top which didn't add to the appeal, at least for me. I chose this book because it was about China, and Eddie Huang's trip there with his brother with hopes of establishing a food cart or kiosk business. I like reading books about China and this was entertaining to a point, if only it would have been easier to read. I had never seen ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat" series and wasn't familiar with his first book. Maybe if I had been more familiar, this book would have been more appealing.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable Everyday Basic Buffet Napkin, 16 x 16", Black, Set of 12
Price: $15.40
3 used & new from $13.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Washable, but shrunk slightly, June 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first thing I thought of when I saw these napkins, is a certain Bay Area restaurant that has white napkins on the tables but will chance them out for a black one upon request. Anyone wearing black pants and finding themselves looking for a lint brush to remove lint from a white napkin after lunch will appreciate the black. Being a neutral color, these will go with a lot of different color tablecloths. I like that this set includes 12 napkins, enough for a good sized group.

The size before washing was 16 inches X 17 inches. The instructions say to wash in cool water and dry on low. They still shrunk up to 1/2 inch. I will probably just dry them at a higher temperature in the future as I doubt they'll shrink much more. A normal dinner napkin is around 18 inches so these are on the small side, although perfectly useable. The hems and stitching are neat. They are made in India.

Westcott Ceramic Safety Knife
Westcott Ceramic Safety Knife
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely in my hand, June 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The thing I like the best about this box cutter as compared to the standard older models, is that it's easier to hold and more ergonomically comfortable to hold. I also like that a button on the top has to be depressed in order for the ceramic blade to pop out. It makes it more difficult to accidentally cut yourself or have a child pick it up after you set it down and accidentally get cut. The blade is very sharp and so far has stayed sharp longer than the razor blade types of box cutters. I've use it to open many Amazon boxes and to help break them down in order to recycle them. I've also used it to cut some rope when I didn't have another tool handy. Since the ceramic blade doesn't stick out as far as the old models, it took several passes to get through the thick rope, but it did work and didn't break the blade. Actually, I like that it doesn't stick out too far where it can get broken. The other thing I like is that the blades are replaceable so it isn't necessary to throw the safety knife out and get a new one when the blade is shot. They're listed on Amazon, although temporarily out of stock as I write this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20