Profile for Natasha Chernavska > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 605

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natasha Chernavska RSS Feed (Los Angeles)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Michael Antonio Women's Lanstrong Dress Pump,White,5.5 M US
Michael Antonio Women's Lanstrong Dress Pump,White,5.5 M US
Offered by 6pm, LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars They are incredibly beautiful but awfully uncomfortable, April 12, 2015
They are incredibly beautiful but awfully uncomfortable! Even though I put gel insoles inside them, they start hurting after just a short wear! What a bummer, cause they are so beautiful! This is the only reason I am giving them 2 stars, not one. I would buy it in all colors, but I will have to toss these and not think of them again because I can't really wear them.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., March 10, 2015
1,5 years and the card failed. It has been in my phone all the time. I am not sure what was the problem, but now I can not delete anything from it, can't format it, can't fix problems on it, it's practically useless. Disappointed. I am only giving it 2 stars because it has been working for at least some time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2015 1:46 PM PDT

Rainbowimaging 58mm Silver Color Snap-On Lens Cap (2pcs)
Rainbowimaging 58mm Silver Color Snap-On Lens Cap (2pcs)
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 23, 2014
Great! Works wonderfully, looks amazing, I am very happy with the purchase!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One of 2 port in EACH piece is not working ..., October 23, 2014
One of 2 port in EACH piece is not working! Sure, it's very cute changing color and being translucent, but it would help if it actually properly functioned. :(

Propet Women's Tour Walker Strap Sneaker,White,8 M (US Women's 8 B)
Propet Women's Tour Walker Strap Sneaker,White,8 M (US Women's 8 B)
Price: $61.53
14 used & new from $56.95

2.0 out of 5 stars They tore after few months of using, October 13, 2014
Very disappointed. The sole tore off, and it's not worth it to fix it. I will toss them. I have to say, that they are not extremely comfortable either. The only сщьмутшуте thing is velcro. The rest is so-so.

Sulky 12-Inch by 12-Yard Totally Stable Iron-On Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll
Sulky 12-Inch by 12-Yard Totally Stable Iron-On Tear-Away Stabilizer Roll
Price: $11.26
25 used & new from $10.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Either the roll that I have been sent was expired ..., September 27, 2014
Either the roll that I have been sent was expired or the product is of awful quality, but I tried it on different fabrics: it mostly doesn't stay on the fabric, but in those rare occasions when it stays, at the attempt to tear it off, it leaves the plastic (glue) traces on the fabric that are really not very convenient to remove! Looking at other reviews I guess, I was just unlucky and received a product that lost its qualities. I returned the roll and will not be buying this product again.

Grave Encounters
Grave Encounters
DVD
Price: $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars that the "Haunted" subject is tacky and really hard to convert into a really great movie. It's not classic, September 10, 2014
I understand, that the "Haunted" subject is tacky and really hard to convert into a really great movie. It's not classic. It's not iconic, but it's a really decent one. I watched it several times, and every time I enjoy it. The sequels are worse from one to another, but the original remains a solid 4 out of 5. The only reason why I can't give it a 5 is because it's not spectacular, but it's really hard to make a "spectacular" haunted movie. Watch it, it's worth it.

Sulky Premium Invisible Thread for Sewing, 2200-Yard, Clear
Sulky Premium Invisible Thread for Sewing, 2200-Yard, Clear
Price: $7.03
18 used & new from $5.71

1.0 out of 5 stars If I only knew that it's not 2 but ONE ..., September 9, 2014
If I only knew that it's not 2 but ONE (!) spool, I would never have bought it. Deceiving image.

Fotasy SC_40.5mm Center Pinch Lens Cap (Silver)
Fotasy SC_40.5mm Center Pinch Lens Cap (Silver)
Price: $8.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, only one side of the locking mechanism ..., September 3, 2014
Very poor quality, only one side of the locking mechanism is actually moving, the other one is just static plastic. it's very hard to press, and since the cap is so small, it makes is even more difficult. The painting job o n the cap is s***ty too - uneven, and it feels that it will be chipping and wearing off fast, it's already compromised. I am disappointed with this product and don't recommend it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!, August 1, 2014
If I only knew that this would not be JUST WHITE but white with a bright pink (fuchsia) trim, I would never have bought it. This was never in a product description, and pretty much I believe it's deceiving customers. For the $7 I guess this product is OK, with the same price for shipping it turns into a more expensive product considering that you are not getting what you want.

It's not white! The hot pink trim pops up vividly, and you can't wear this purse with anything that doesn't go along with hot pink. And I have ANYTHING hot pink or that would go along with it. So, for me this product is useless, and I am afraid, it will cost too much to return it.

It's just a waste of money, don't buy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20