Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Michele Schupner > Reviews

Browse

Michele Schupner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michele Schupner RSS Feed (Long Island, New York)

Electronic Pictionary Man Game
Electronic Pictionary Man Game
Offered by ML Enterprise
Price: $22.00
155 used & new from $3.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 11, 2013
Item is exactly as described and shipped quickly. The kids loved playing this game and I would recommend it to others.

Yum-o! The Family Cookbook
Yum-o! The Family Cookbook
by Rachael Ray
Price: $19.12
261 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cookbook like her others that I own, October 22, 2008
Frankly, I was quite surprised at the negative reviews on this cookbook. I found it to be a very good one and my kids have liked every recipe I have tried. I think what people have to remember is that when you're making a recipe for the first time, it may take you a little longer than 30 minutes because it's new. As with any of the recipes I've tried by Rachael Ray, it takes me a little longer the first time around. Once I've made it a few times, I'm right at the 30 minute mark. Also, cookbooks are designed to appeal to a wide variety of people - I think everyone will agree that there are recipes in ANY cookbook that you may not like, but someone else will. As far as the ingredients go, I agree that she uses quite a few (maybe even ones people have never used before) but they are used to add to the flavor of a dish. She puts together ingredients that most people may not have thought to put together before and, while one person might say "Gross!!", another will be saying "Yum-O"!!! I think the majority of her recipes are easy to execute - can anyone really say that about Martha Stewart (as referenced in another review)? In any case, I think it's a great cookbook, along with her others that I own (I especially like 365 No Repeats), and would recommend it to anyone.

Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats--A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners (A 30-Minute Meal Cookbook)
by Rachael Ray
Price: $14.64
965 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, February 24, 2006
If you're like me, you're always looking for new recipes instead of the same old boring meals day in and day out. This book is awesome! Rachael Ray's approach to cooking (30 minute meals) is a real timesaver for me. I would highly recommend this book to anyone!

Bedtime for Frances (Trophy Picture Books (Paperback))
Bedtime for Frances (Trophy Picture Books (Paperback))
by Russell Hoban
Price: $6.99
176 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, February 24, 2006
I remembered the Frances books from when I was a child and thought my twins would like them as much as I did. They are just as wonderful as I remembered. I'm glad I'm able to share them with my children.