Profile for M. Klinker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Klinker RSS Feed

Light-Up Flashing Spike Bracelets (1 dz)
Light-Up Flashing Spike Bracelets (1 dz)
Offered by Light Up USA
Price: $11.75
16 used & new from $4.15

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 2, 2014
Out of the dozen bracelets, half did not work.....

HotHands Hand Warmers (40 pairs)
HotHands Hand Warmers (40 pairs)
Price: $27.99
13 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Product, March 20, 2010
This review is from: HotHands Hand Warmers (Sports)
These hand warmers are just wonderful. I have used them for a few years and always keep a few in my purse during the winter months. I have given them to senior citizens that I have seen waiting for a bus and they were so grateful. I also gave a box to my Eye Dr. to give to patients awaiting laser surgery. It is amazing how comforting having a warmer in you hands when you are nervous. Great product. Cannot imagine life without them. They are also great for children traveling on school buses. You will not be sorry you purchased them.

Conair Extra-Large Dial Analog Precision Scale
Conair Extra-Large Dial Analog Precision Scale
Price: $26.82
51 used & new from $23.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Only One Small Problem, October 20, 2009
This scale is such an improvement to my past digital scales. It is nice and heavy so that there is no slipping on the tile. It seems to be very accurate. My only issue with this scale is that I need to put my eyeglasses on to see my weight. The short lines between 110, 110, etc. are a bit hard to see.....other than that I love this scale. Not having batteries to worry about is also a plus. You will not be disapointed.

Sunshade for LEXUS ES350 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 HEATSHIELD Brand Custom-fit Sunshade
Offered by PROTRIM INC
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sun Visor, June 28, 2009
This fits just perfect in my 2008 ES350 Lexus. It really does make a big difference in the temperature in the cabin. It is not flimsy. I am very happy with this purchase.

Michael Kors Women's MK5049 White Leather Round Chronograph Watch
Michael Kors Women's MK5049 White Leather Round Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch!!, June 28, 2009
This watch is just perfect for me. I have a very small wrist and this one is great for me. The leather strap is very comfortable. The amount of crystal on the face is subtle. Just enough sparkle to make me smile. I am loving this new watch. My other 30 or so watches will stay in the drawer until the cold weather returns. Great summer watch. You will not be sorry.

Exam Gown - Front Opening Patient Gown
Exam Gown - Front Opening Patient Gown

5.0 out of 5 stars Privacy Gown a Winner!, October 12, 2008
My mother is 90yrs young and goes to quite a few doctors where the gown they give her to put on is thin paper and does not cover her properly. Often the exam rooms are much too cold for an elderly person. This gown I purchased is wonderful. It is soft cotton and has a nice length sleeve to keep her warm. She loves it and takes it to all her appointments. Doctors and technicans have been amazed to see her bring her own gown. The say it is a great idea....It makes her happy, so it makes me happy. Certainly worth the few dollars to make her feel good. Buy this product, you will not be disappointed.

Seinfeld: Season 8
Seinfeld: Season 8
DVD ~ Andy Ackerman
Offered by American_Standard
Price: $13.23
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As Ever, November 13, 2007
This review is from: Seinfeld: Season 8 (DVD)
As usual, this DVD is wonderful. I so enjoy watching every show over and over again. I am still missing the show, but all of the DVD's keep me entertained. If a I am having a bad day I just pop one of these in and I am feeling much better again. A great investment in my future well being. You will not be disappointed....Enjoy!!