Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Jen B. > Reviews

Browse

Jen B.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jen B. RSS Feed (St. Louis, Mo United States)

Water Gear Back Float 4-Color Split Back Float (1)
Water Gear Back Float 4-Color Split Back Float (1)
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $9.95
14 used & new from $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the pool, July 30, 2012
This belt is perfect for my three and five-year olds. We used these at our YMCA swum lessons, and I couldn't find anything like them locally. They give my kids some support in the pool while still allowing them to use their arms to swim. They have helped my kids build up their confidence in the pool. We have gotten lots of compliments and questions about where to get them. We could not be happier.

Jambu Women's Planet Mary Jane Flat
Jambu Women's Planet Mary Jane Flat

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfy shoe ever!, May 16, 2012
This may be the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I bought them two years ago before a big trip to New York. I was worried about being comfortable with a lot of walking, but I didnt want to wear sneakers. These shoes were awesome. I have worn them often over the past two years, and they are still comfy and in great shape. Except for getting a little stinky, they are almost like new. I have become a huge Jambu fan.

Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowl, 3 Count
Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowl, 3 Count
Price: $7.79
61 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, October 29, 2008
I am surprised by the other complaints. We have had these bowls for a few months, and they work great with my toddler. As long as I make sure the table is really clean, they suction well. If he really works hard with his little fingers he may be able to break the suction, but mostly, they do the job. My son was dumping every other bowl or plate we tried. I love the different sizes and the gender-neutral colors. Also, the lids stay on tight and are safe to put in the diaper bag without spillage. I have bought them for gifts.

BABYBJORN Soft Bib, Green/Yellow, 2 Pack
BABYBJORN Soft Bib, Green/Yellow, 2 Pack
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $12.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bib- stays on, January 12, 2008
We had a hard time keeping other bibs on my son. He can't pull these off (yet), and I love that they are so easy to clean. I wish they were a little less stiff, but otherwise, we are quite happy with them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets us sleep at night, June 9, 2007
We love this monitor. As first time parents, we worry a lot. This allows us to sleep without worrying. It works great. Once in a while, we get a false alarm because our baby moves too much at night, but it is worth it. The sound quality is also pretty good. Maybe not the best sound monitor out there, but this is stil a great item. We recommend it to all of our friends.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, June 9, 2007
I didn't want to use a traditional bumper because of concerns with SIDS, but my little guy kept getting his hands and feet caught in the crib slats. This is a great alternative. My only complaint is that it was difficult to put on our crib, due to thick rails. I wish it came in a one-piece option, as our crib does not have a side that goes down. Overall, we are quite pleased with this item.

OsoCozy Flannel Baby Wipes - Reusable And Washable - Use With Cloth Diapers And Other Cleanups - Soft And Absorbent - 15 Pack (Unbleached)
Offered by All Together Enterprises
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these wipes!, June 9, 2007
I love these wipes! They are perfect when you use cloth diapers, as you just throw them in the wash together. I don't like the chemicals of disposable wipes, and the coldness of them makes my little boy pee all over. I use these with a homemade wipes solution (water, baby wash, and baby oil) in a spray bottle.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2011 11:16 PM PDT