Profile for azcat2tx > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

azcat2tx RSS Feed

Honey-Can-Do DRY-01116 Dryer Balls, 2-Pack
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01116 Dryer Balls, 2-Pack
Offered by exmcart
Price: $5.48
15 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be OK, July 22, 2013
So these balls seem to help a little with static, but i am not sure they are much better than the dryer sheets.

They do seem to help reduce drying time a little, so there is some good to them.

The biggest drawback i have is the construction quality. One of the dryer balls has broken and split in half. We had to throw it out because we started getting little blue chunks in our "clean" laundry. The other ball seems to be ok, so perhaps we just got a bad one?

I am on the fence as to whether i would buy these again. Hope this helps.

Foscam FI8909W-NA Wireless/Wired IP/Network Camera with 7 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67 Viewing Angle)
Price: $52.51
7 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Camera, February 14, 2012
The camera is easy to set up even with the clunky interface. Once it is up and running it is great. We have it set up to view on our iPhones, so we do not really have any issues with the browser viewing.

The only issue i had with this camera was aesthetic. The camera is white (at least for the model number ending in W). Nowhere did it mention unit color when i bought it, and all the pictures showed a black camera. This actually worked out better for us, since we wanted it to look a little hidden. Now it looks like it is a part of our security system.

If you are using it just as a nanny cam, and want to see what is going on in the room it is execellent. I don't recommend it if you need to be able to see close-up and zoom. Then you will need to spend a lot more money since these do not zoom.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2012 5:38 AM PST

DeLonghi MG7307CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil Filled Radiator
DeLonghi MG7307CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil Filled Radiator
3 used & new from $89.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps us warm, December 25, 2010
This is a nice heater. It is easy to set the temperature or adjust it. We like to turn it on in our room a few hours before we go to bed and let it make the room nice and cozy, and the room is about 20 X 15. There are no real drawbacks. We don't use the comfort-temp setting, since it feels a little warm. Also, the comfort-temp switch has a bright green glow when activated. It is really bright in a dark room, and could inhibit sleep. Overall, I recommend this heater.

Suncast CPLSTA125B 125-Foot Sidetracker Garden Hose Reel With Guide
Suncast CPLSTA125B 125-Foot Sidetracker Garden Hose Reel With Guide
Price: $35.67
17 used & new from $27.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds the Hose, December 25, 2010
The reel works. It holds the hose, and it can be reeled back in, and goes out nicely.

I have a few complaints. The feeder hose did not attach to the reel. I had to replace the male end of it so that i could get it to connect. Also, this model leaks water from where the reel connects to the wall mount. I guess i was thinking it should be more water tight, but it is not. It is not much of an issue for me, because of where i have it placed. 3 stars. It is not a bad unit, but it is certainly not the best thing since sliced bread either.

Flexrake 33P Jaws Scoop Polypropylene
Flexrake 33P Jaws Scoop Polypropylene
Price: $18.99
8 used & new from $12.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Scoops The Poop, December 25, 2010
I have been through several of these jaw type scoopers, however, this one seems to be one of the better designed units. The covers run down the shaft, which help keep the unit sturdy. Previous models I have bought and since replaced all seemed to have a small piece of plastic on the shaft, and it did not take long to break. Once they broke, the jaws fell apart.

As for the job intended? It works well. It has no issues getting all the remnants, even in longer grass (a little more grabbing to the blades of grass) it manages to extract the, umm...dog droppings.

This unit has been great. I highly recommend it.