Profile for Bullwinkle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bullwinkle RSS Feed (Auburndale, FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Panasonic KX-TGA600B Cordless Phone Battery 3.6 Volt, Ni-MH 700mAh - Replacement For PANASONIC HHR-P107 Cordless Phone Battery
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $5.68
4 used & new from $1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great so far, April 6, 2015
Have used this for 1 month so far. It was already charged when I received it. Works great! My old battery would only last one day whether I used it or not. This battery lasts a week. No problems encountered so far. Compared to the cost of the OEM replacement, this is a great deal! Will update periodically.

Stash Tea Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Stash Tea Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Price: $16.61
4 used & new from $16.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not great either, February 19, 2015
Overall this tea just is OK for me. Although the raspberry pomegranate flavor is pronounced at first, it goes away quickly. The green tea itself is very mild almost unnoticeable since the added flavors overwhelm the tea. Forget re-steeping, not much flavor left after a single brew. Probably best served iced with sugar. I prefer the Jasmine Stash tea best

Hanes Men's Classics 7-Pack Full-Cut Brief - Colors May Vary, Black/Grey, Small
Hanes Men's Classics 7-Pack Full-Cut Brief - Colors May Vary, Black/Grey, Small
Price: $17.82
8 used & new from $17.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Fits perfectly, November 11, 2014
My waist is a size 29 and these fit perfectly. Snug, but not too tight. Very similar feel to the all white versions. Would buy again.

Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5") - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for this case, October 21, 2014
This case fit my iphone 6+ fairly well. It's very slim and lightweight. It protects the entire back and all sides with a tight fit. The back has a cutout for the camera and flash. I can lay my case down without worrying about scratching the camera. The openings appear to adequately protect the speaker, mic, headphone jack, and lightning connector. No problems with connecting peripherals so far, however the microphone appears to be slightly covered by the case. Looks like a bad cut from the factory. I haven't had any complaints when talking, but I will probably end up carving out a larger opening. I like the slight notch below the Touch ID button to help make it easier to use with a case. Button feedback is good. I do have to purposefully push the volume or power buttons, but not super hard. I like this because I occasionally pushed the buttons while putting the phone into my jeans pocket.

From an aesthetic perspective, it looks decent, would have strongly preferred a transparent TPC option. In fact, I originally ordered the Incipio NGP translucent case but it was backordered, so I purchased this instead. The squared sides of the case were originally odd at first compared to the rounded edges of the iPhone, but I've come to enjoy this feature. Not only does it help with grip, but there is a lot less hand fatigue when holding the larger iPhone.

One final note regarding a screen protector. If you don't put your screen protector on perfectly square with the phone, it will get rubbed by the edges of this case and end up coming off.

Halo Screen Protector Film High Definition (HD) Clear (Invisible) for iPhone 6 Plus - [3 Pack] - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $4.49
3 used & new from $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have loved it if it fit!, October 21, 2014
Purchased this for my iPhone 6+. Would love the product had it fit my phone properly. I watched the installation videos sent to me by the vendor. The first two applications had to be scrapped due to dust bubbles that I couldn't remove; not the vendors fault. The third application went perfect or so I thought. I used the top of the phone (speaker/camera) to align the protector, perfect fit so far. It goes on the rest of the phone without any bubbles and then I get to the bottom and noticed the protector is off center to the right of the touch id button, no biggie, but then I noticed the bottom right edge of the protector is now coming off the curved edge of the phone. I push the protector down but it keeps bubbling off. I don't have any more retries left!

Had it fit, it would have been great. It's not that reflective so its doesn't impair viewing. It's not as smooth as the glass screen so there's a bit of getting used to, but that's the same for any PET screen protector you buy. Smudges and fingerprints are easily wiped away. I haven't had any problems with the touch screen.

I requested Amazon send me a replacement, but they tell me the vendor's (TDC direct) inventory constantly changes and I can't get a replacement, but I can get a refund. I don't want a refund, I just need another few screens!

Spalding NBA All Conference Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
Spalding NBA All Conference Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
Price: $23.74
15 used & new from $21.37

5.0 out of 5 stars The grip feels really nice, softer than a regulation NBA ball, October 18, 2014
Purchased this for my son to play outdoors. The grip feels really nice, softer than a regulation NBA ball, but not so soft you would worry about its longevity. I would recommend for this for kids or adults.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for replacing roller on Dirt Devil Ultra Vision Turbo, June 2, 2014
Been using it for 2 months with no issues. Runs like new again! Yes it's made from wood, but I actually like that. It will eventually decompose. Great value!

WFCB (3-Pack) - Pure Source Plus Water Filter for Refrigerator by Frigidaire
WFCB (3-Pack) - Pure Source Plus Water Filter for Refrigerator by Frigidaire
2 used & new from $83.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly in my Frigidaire!, April 20, 2014
I've been purchasing brand name replacement filters for a while and happen to come across this item on Amazon. So glad I did! It's probably the lowest price I've seen for the OEM branded filter. They work great, same water pressure and no off tastes. Will be ordering them again!

NIVEA Men Platinum Protect Deodorizing Body Wash, 16.9-Ounce
NIVEA Men Platinum Protect Deodorizing Body Wash, 16.9-Ounce
Price: $3.99
17 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well enough, smells nice, February 24, 2014
I tried this product on a whim and am glad I did. The moderately thick gel flows nicely and lathers fairly well after a while. It does a good job of cleaning and doesn't appear to leave any residue. It smells nice without being overbearing. Haven't used it as a shampoo as I prefer a product that is dedicated for hair cleansing. The main reason I picked this product is it doesn't appear to have petrolatum in it. Purchased this as a subscribe and save item at $5 each. That's a good price for 16.9 ounces. If the prices goes up significantly, I'll have to consider a competing product.

WD Elements SE Portable 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - WDBPCK5000ABK-NESN
WD Elements SE Portable 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - WDBPCK5000ABK-NESN
Offered by LGeOO Electronics
Price: $58.05
11 used & new from $39.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to use on my Wii, August 22, 2013
I purchased this item to connect to my Wii. It's been working great, no problems with performance. Light, portable and quiet. What more can I say?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4