Profile for Amanda Tinoco > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda Tinoco RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Original Anxiety Wrap, Large
The Original Anxiety Wrap, Large
Price: $28.09
14 used & new from $15.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know how but it. Really works, June 19, 2014
My German Shepard is terrified of storms and so I tried this after much hesitation because it seemed to good to be true. I have been proven wrong. I put this on her anytime a storm is coming and she relaxes and there is no whining, running around the house looking for a hiding spot or shaking.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, June 19, 2014
I read the reviews and thought I would give this boat a try with my kids. We put it in our pond and one of the propellers got stuck on some water plant. I had to wait for it to drift to the other side then I pulled out the leaf and tried it again. By this time the battery was already dieing(less than 10 minutes) and it sucked up some more water plants. Not impressed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, June 19, 2014
I saw. This suit and it called my name! I have never bought a bathing suit online but after shopping at multiple stores and not finding anything that I liked I thought I would give it a try. It is perfect. I love the color, style, sparkle, everything! I can't wait to hit the beach in it!

Miraclesuit Coffee Bean Wrap Blackberry 14
Miraclesuit Coffee Bean Wrap Blackberry 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for fraction of original price!, June 19, 2014
I bought this as a back up suit for our vacation. It fit just right and was flattering. I was not wild about the print it is a little boring but after trying it on it looks better in person.

Capezio Jr.Tyette N625C Tap Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid),Black Patent,12 M US Little Kid
Price: $16.99
8 used & new from $9.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes, January 22, 2014
They were exactly as advertised. I did remove the tie ribbon to make it easier for my 4 year old to put on and off. It has an elastic band under wear the tie was so it was not necessary, I think it was just for looks.

Child Economy Leather Full Sole Ballet Shoe,T1000CPNK12.0M,Pink,12.0M
Child Economy Leather Full Sole Ballet Shoe,T1000CPNK12.0M,Pink,12.0M
Offered by Discount Dance Supply
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected, January 22, 2014
My daughter wears a size 12 but these were way too big so I will have to reorder another pair but I don't know whether I should go down one size or maybe even two sizes.

Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD  Dual DVD player (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by EDISON ELECTRONICS,INC.
Price: $157.49
26 used & new from $103.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this for many years, December 28, 2013
Before our son we started using this with just our daughter with just the one monitor in our vehicle then after our son was born and he was almost two we added the second monitor. Saves parents sanity on car trips!

Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort Wagon
Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort Wagon
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $213.93
3 used & new from $213.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wagon ever, December 28, 2013
We have taken my kids to the zoo, park family walks, parades you name it. I love this wagon. I get tons of compliments on this being the Cadillac of all wagons. The back storage bag and the canopy are my two favorite features!

Flip
Flip
by Wesley Dennis
16 used & new from $27.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Flip (Paperback)
My grandmother used to read this to me and after she passed away I went on a mission to find this book. I love this story!

NUK Mash and Serve Bowl
NUK Mash and Serve Bowl
Price: $7.79
50 used & new from $3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby food bowl, December 28, 2013
My son was the worst at getting to eat food. I tried every brand of baby food at different temperatures and he refused them all. I bought this and started smashing our meals and he finally started eating. I was thrilled that I could have him eat right from our table. Huge money savings!

Page: 1 | 2