Profile for G. Beasley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Beasley RSS Feed (Ladson, SC)

ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow
ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $40.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cool tool!, July 5, 2013
This is the best stud sensor I have ever used. What a creative solution! No more going back and forth across the stud to find the center. It's displayed in its entirety right on the tool with its multiple LEDs.

Anyone want to buy a couple of old stud sensors that are sitting on the shelf collecting dust? Cheap!

SAIT 22021 Type 27 4-1/2-Inch x .045-Inch x 7/8-Inch A60S General Purpose Depressed Center Cutting Wheels, 50-Pack
Offered by Best Tool Prices
Price: $79.00
7 used & new from $72.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cut-off wheel, September 14, 2009
I use at least 100 of these per year for the past several years. I've tried many different suppliers. This is the best value. You can buy cheaper wheels, but they don't last nearly as long.

Iso Cool Side Sleeper Polyester Sleeping Pillow with Outlast Cover
Iso Cool Side Sleeper Polyester Sleeping Pillow with Outlast Cover
Price: $31.48
4 used & new from $25.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Iso Cool Side Sleeper, June 25, 2009
The pillow has only one side with the cooling material. It does provide cooling but still gets hot within 15 minutes. Even the Chillow doesn't work for long. Maybe it's just my metabolism. I think my only hope for a cool pillow all night is to design my own water cooled pillow similar to NASCAR driving suits.

Qualcraft 2500Q Adjustable Roofing Bracket
Qualcraft 2500Q Adjustable Roofing Bracket
Price: $10.46
23 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The only safe way to shingle a steep roof., September 30, 2008
My wife and I are building our own home without contractors. The roof has a 12/12 pitch. I would not have been able to shingle it (24 squares!) without these roof jacks. Remember you'll need a few of them. You have to keep the lower levels so you can climb to the next level(s). You also need the lower levels to stand on to build or remove the upper level. They should be spaced no more than 8 feet horizontally. I went 10 feet with no problem. Get the wide size. You'll appreciate the extra width to place tools and shingles. I used a 2x8 and a 2x4. It was too hard to handle a 2x12.

Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 - Metallic Black (63A-00001)
Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 - Metallic Black (63A-00001)
7 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A mouse with good and bad points., September 30, 2008
I like the feel of the mouse and the multiple configurations from the software. I originally thought the smooth wheel would be a good feature. I don't know if I like it as well as the wheel with detents. It takes some time to get used to it. I had to disable the right side button. For me it's too easy to accidentally click. The sending unit is as big as a normal mouse. I tried to mount it under my wood desk about 24" away. The mouse would require multiple clicks to respond. I moved it on top of the desk under the monitor. Now it's very responsive at 16". I haven't used the tilt wheel much because I forget it's available. Old habits die hard.