Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for s.reyna > Reviews

Browse

s.reyna's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

s.reyna RSS Feed

It Took Me 60 Years To Look This Good! - 60th Birthday Gift T-shirt - Royal
It Took Me 60 Years To Look This Good! - 60th Birthday Gift T-shirt - Royal
Offered by Shirt Invaders
Price: $22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars the printing was good and looked fine just did not fit at all, August 26, 2015
WAY too large. Trying to get returned, the printing was good and looked fine just did not fit at all

Reebok Women's Z Goddess Running Shoe,Ultima Purple/Timeless Teal/White/Matte Silver,8 M US
Offered by Your Eclectic Shopper
Price: $43.00
3 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, August 10, 2015
As aN athletic person and "runner" I wouldn't recommend these for high mileage BUT the grip is fantastic and very light/ comfortable. I get a lot of compliments on them

BMW M Tumbler
BMW M Tumbler
Offered by OEM BMW Parts
Price: $21.00
9 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks sharp, August 10, 2015
This review is from: BMW M Tumbler (Kitchen)
Now I don't know how this is as far as keeping things hot/ cold but quality and looks and lid fitting it is awesome! Recipient was very happy with it!

Breast Pump Kit/Replacement Parts for Medela Lactina and Symphony Breastpumps. Include 2 One-Piece Breastshields (Replace Medela Personalfit 24mm), 2 Lactina Tubing (Symphony Tubing), 2 Valves and 4 Membranes. Replace Medela Breastshield, Valve, Membrane, and Tubing.
Offered by BB XPRESS LLC
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 10, 2013
I ordered this because another set I ordered didnt have everything I needed. I got this to use with a Mandela symphony and it had everything I needed and arrived quickly.

Aquarium ScreenSaver
Aquarium ScreenSaver

4.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Aquarium ScreenSaver (App)
I agree- this works great on the fire,easy to adjust and decent graphics, cant beat for free, takes a second for fish to turn up

33 Bits
33 Bits
by Jane Bash
Price: $17.99
28 used & new from $4.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure, January 6, 2011
This review is from: 33 Bits (Paperback)
I love the life story of this book, it takes turns and keeps you hooked, I read it straight! I couldnt even go to sleep until I finished it. Definately had me hooked, I look forward to reading it again! Will definately recommend this book to friends!