Profile for Common Sense > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 160

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Common Sense RSS Feed (Orlando, Florida United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Buck Knives SpitFire Folding Knife
Buck Knives SpitFire Folding Knife
Offered by Premium Select Supplies
Price: $33.24
11 used & new from $29.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, Safe and Sharp, December 6, 2014
After purchasing this knife I read some of the reviews that relate to worksmanship and safety. I intended to give it to my nephew so I decided to do some "tests" on my own. 1. there was no play in the blade, 2. the edge held up on severe usage, 3. the lockup was solid and safe under normal operating conditions. Personally, I think its a great EDC for normal use. If you're thinking of using it as a lever or to remove lug nuts from your truck, look elsewhere.

Athletic Sport Socks - Most Comfortable Athletic Quarter Length Socks for Running, Cycling, and Sports (White/Grey/Orange, Large)
Offered by SharpeZone
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit slightly on large side... I wear ..., November 19, 2014
Fit slightly on large side...I wear a size 10 shoe and the large fit, but are almost too big. Not much padding so if you are looking for a sock that has a lot of that, these won't be for you. Fit high up the leg for a quarter height sock.

Ultrafire Cree XML-T6LED, LED Flashlight 900lumens,4w.Distance: 200-500m. Zoomable Torch
Offered by Basicon
Price: $10.98
17 used & new from $8.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, November 10, 2014
Junk indeed. I bought two of these (Amazon). Inserted the batteries and tested - all OK. Took one on a trip and the first time I used it? Dead. Installed new set of batteries and visually checked all connections and tried again. Dead. Now its really dead residing in the garbage can. Re-learned a lesson. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Next time I purchase a flashlight, I'll spend the money for quality.

Killing Patton: The Strange Death of World War II's Most Audacious General
Killing Patton: The Strange Death of World War II's Most Audacious General
by Martin Dugard
Price: $15.41
88 used & new from $12.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Written With No Real Direction or Purpose, October 20, 2014
Old, rehashed stories from the King of Pablum himself and his ghost writer sidekick. I've read several books on the General; he was one of my favorite historical figures. If you know nothing about him and don't mind childlike prose, you may enjoy it. If you are even a basic follower of war history, keep on looking. This one is only a peg or two above junk.

Pedifix Visco-Gel 'Stay-Put' Toe Spacers (Medium, 2 Pieces per Pack)
Pedifix Visco-Gel 'Stay-Put' Toe Spacers (Medium, 2 Pieces per Pack)
Offered by C & Q Management, LLC
Price: $7.90
10 used & new from $7.80

2.0 out of 5 stars I find these to be pretty uncomfortable. They definitely separate the toes, October 16, 2014
I find these to be pretty uncomfortable. They definitely separate the toes. Can be used for other toes - not just the big and adjoining toe.

ORGANIC Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails - 100% PURE & ECOCERT Certified -Huge 4OZ Bottle- Moroccan Argan Oil is Therapeutic for Every Skin Condition - Also Great for Acne, Dry Scalp, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair, Stretch Marks, Body Cuticles & MORE - This Argania Spinosa is Guaranteed To Make Your Body Shine!
Offered by Instanatural LLC
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife saw this on one of the shopping networks ..., October 16, 2014
My wife saw this on one of the shopping networks for 4X the price. Has an earthy fragrance but she doesn't mind. Pure oil.

GoFit Women'S Cross Training Glove With Etched Synthetic Leather Palm (Black/Pink, Large)
Price: $14.43
3 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 16, 2014
Exactly what I expected. Fair pricing

SilberDream anklet trhree rows ball chain, 925 Sterling Silver 9.45 inch SDF012
SilberDream anklet trhree rows ball chain, 925 Sterling Silver 9.45 inch SDF012
Offered by Fit4Style Silver Jewelry
Price: $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars but the brilliance of it is amazing. Sparkles brightly, October 16, 2014
Purchased this for my wife. She loves it. Cannot testify as to its durability, but the brilliance of it is amazing. Sparkles brightly. Can be seen from a distance but is very light.

Vibrant Health Joint Vibrance, Powder, Gluten Free,Orange Pineapple 13.1-Ounce
Vibrant Health Joint Vibrance, Powder, Gluten Free,Orange Pineapple 13.1-Ounce
Price: $37.00
10 used & new from $35.28

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not one to expect a therapeutical mixture to taste good. If it helps my joints, October 14, 2014
I've read quite a few reviews that list flavor as a big negative. I'm not one to expect a therapeutical mixture to taste good. If it helps my joints, I would drink battery acid. But, along with a funky taste, it would take an airboat prop to mix this stuff. I gave up trying to dissolve it in water and just sprinkle it on top of cereal. If those kinds of things bother you, keep looking. If not, this has the best nutrient mix of anything I have found. Good company also.

Black And White Diamond Cut Snake Chain Anklet In Sterling Silver
Black And White Diamond Cut Snake Chain Anklet In Sterling Silver
Offered by JewelryAffairs
Price: $48.00
2 used & new from $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loved it. Very light and it "sparkles", October 1, 2014
Wife loved it. Very light and it "sparkles". Hopefully it will be durable as she intends not to take it off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16