Profile for Jane > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jane RSS Feed

HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket, Lime Animal, Medium
HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket, Lime Animal, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 13, 2014
I am grandma and baby's parents requested this by name. Works very well, washes and wears well, easy to use.

Chrome Hotel Towel Rack - 2 Guest Size
Chrome Hotel Towel Rack - 2 Guest Size
Offered by YouRemodel
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Guest Hotel Towel Rack, September 12, 2010
This works perfectly for our guests at our lake home. Be sure to mount it very securely to the wall as you do a bit of tugging on it when you put the clean towels into the slots.

Set of 2 Cross Blades compatible with Magic Bullet Blender Juicer Mixer
Set of 2 Cross Blades compatible with Magic Bullet Blender Juicer Mixer
Offered by ProSource Discounts, Inc.
Price: $5.50
7 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Cross Blades for Magic Bullet Blender, September 12, 2010
I had purchased a partial set of Magic Bullet containers and blades. Great deal at an outlet store. However, when I got home one of the blades was missing a part. I only needed that part and was unwilling to purchase a whole Bullet. When I checked online, I ordered the Set of 2 Cross Blades compatible with the Magic Bullet Blender Juicer Mixer for a very reasonable price. They arrived quickly in perfect, new condition and worked beautifully to complete my Magic Bullet set. I will return to this site if/when my blades become dull and need replacing.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2012 11:17 AM PDT