Profile for Steven Tanzola > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven Tanzola "Dr. Steve" RSS Feed (Phoenixville, PA USA)

Yearnings: Embracing the Sacred Messiness of Life
Yearnings: Embracing the Sacred Messiness of Life
by Irwin Kula
Edition: Audio CD
26 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Well Done. Many "Secrets" of Understanding Revealed!, March 24, 2008
This review pertains to the audio version, and is read by the author. I am a spiritual counselor and an ordained minister. However, my daily work is in the financial industry. I point this out only to give the reader a perspective.

If you have any interest at all in a real understanding of God and life, please read this book. Rabbi Irwin Kula shares wonderful insights and wisdom into why our perception and expectations of life are they way they are. He also helps readers to see the simplicity of our personal universe when given another, perhaps more considered, viewpoint.

There is a lot of rich material for thought and enlightenment here, so take your time and enjoy what Rabbi Kula teaches. For me it was like eating a great meal, every mouthful to be savored and all the food healthy and nourishing.

Lady in the Water (Widescreen Edition)
Lady in the Water (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Paul Giamatti
Price: $6.88
246 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It or Hate It. I Loved It!, September 3, 2007
Clearly the reviews of this movie were just that. It either got 1-star or 4-stars. I gave it 4-stars. I loved the whole concept of magic with a message. I thought the cast of characters was interesting and diverse. I liked the real story, which was Paul Giamati's character, "Heep." And I loved the interaction between Giamati and the mystical "Story," played by Bryce Dallas Howard.

There should have much more time spent developing these two characters and their relationship. And, more time on the magical world of Story. Still, it was a lot more fun than watching another horror flick.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It grows on you!, January 9, 2007
After drinking mostly light and medium roast coffees, I took the plunge into Green Mountain Coffee Extra Bold Dark Magic. Initially, I wasn't sure if I liked it. But, now its robust flavor makes it one of my favorites.

Timothy's World Coffee, Kona Blend, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count Box (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Timothy's Kona Blend - Flavor, Personality, No Bitterness, October 24, 2006
If you get tired of the Green Mountain coffees, please explore Timothy's products. I wanted something with a little more body, flavor and smoothness, and I was very pleased to find Kona on the list. Part of the please is trying everything of course, and this one is well worth it.