Profile for OSU89 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OSU89 "Retired Army" RSS Feed (South Riding, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
Germ Fighter Synergy Essential Oil Blend. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Price: $32.95
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Alternative Medicine Made Affordable, January 3, 2015
Best Thieves oil I've ever used!! I use this on my whole family. While everyone around us has had family members contract the flu, we have stayed well.

Frankincense Essential Oil. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Price: $45.86
3 used & new from $9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong scent..., January 3, 2015
Great product with price I can afford.

Immune-Aid Synergy Essential Oil Blend. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. (Blend of: Frankincense, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Orange)
Price: $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my teens believers!, January 3, 2015
Reluctantly sent my kiddo's home to visit during Christmas break...reluctant only because flu is rampant in Texas right now. So I gave explicit instructions to my teens before their flight: 1) wash your hands frequently, 2) stay hydrated, 3) use this oil everyday! They mixed 3 drops with a little hand lotion every morning and rubbed all the way up to their elbows before dressing. Came home flu free! Thank you Plant Therapy for a great product our family can afford!!

Anker® New Laptop Battery for Apple Macbook pro 17-Inch series A1189 A1151 Aluminum Body - 18 Months Warranty [Li-Polymer 9-cell 6600mAh/71Wh]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $99.99
4 used & new from $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price!, August 12, 2014
Perfect! Working as expected with no issues.

The Awakening [Illustrated]
The Awakening [Illustrated]
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Required reading..., May 23, 2014
My senior in high school had to read this for English class and we discussed it during dinner each night. In her words..."Yuck! I don't want this in my head!!"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 3:00 AM PDT

Weight Watchers by Conair Glass Body Analysis Scale
Weight Watchers by Conair Glass Body Analysis Scale
3 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it!, May 23, 2014
So I followed the directions online and set it up without much effort. Kuddos to the sweet soul that posted the step by step directions. I bought this because I really needed to know...am I loosing fat and putting on muscle when the number on the normal scale isn't moving. Have been using it for 1 month and I couldn't be happier! Keeps me motivated because to continue working out!!

Columbia Women's Midnight Glades Interchange Jacket, Black Emboss, Large
Columbia Women's Midnight Glades Interchange Jacket, Black Emboss, Large
Offered by Bob Wards
Price: $108.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, May 23, 2014
Searching for a quality raincoat for my soon to be college kiddo and came across this awesome jacket for a great price. Not only is it waterproof, but the zip-out jacket on the inside is too cute! This will be her favorite article of clothing when its pouring rain and she's got to get to class!

Volcom Juniors Decca Gore-Tex 2L INS Snow Jacket
Volcom Juniors Decca Gore-Tex 2L INS Snow Jacket

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Gortex, Asian Fit., May 2, 2014
If you're looking for a beautifully designed Gortex jacket that will not only keep you looking good, but dry as a bone...this jacket is for you! But, beware...the Large is about a size 10. When the description says "Juniors" they're not kidding. To really be comfy in this, you really need an athletic, junior figure. ie: slender through the arms and lean. A busty girl will have problems with this jacket.

GFK-160 Fireplace Blower Kit for Heat N Glo, Hearth and Home, Quadra Fire
GFK-160 Fireplace Blower Kit for Heat N Glo, Hearth and Home, Quadra Fire
Offered by Fireplaceblowersonline
Price: $131.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 4, 2014
Why didn't we do this sooner!! So easy to install and makes our living area toasty warm with this blower...fast shipping, too.

ASICS Hyper Throw 2 Throwing Shoe,Black/Jet Blue/Yellow,10.5 M US
ASICS Hyper Throw 2 Throwing Shoe,Black/Jet Blue/Yellow,10.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Big..., April 4, 2014
These shoes were a whole size and a half too big and the construction wasn't that great either. These would NOT hold up in the shot up ring for very long.

Page: 1 | 2