Profile for Radioactive > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Radioactive RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
12-16 Gallon Recycling Bags - 250 / Case - Blue
12-16 Gallon Recycling Bags - 250 / Case - Blue
Offered by MarksonSupply
Price: $36.99
3 used & new from $35.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Bags, September 2, 2012
Happy with these bags. Very durable,fits well into my 13 gallon trash bag. Like other reviewers have said, these are definitely not more than 12-13 gallons...no way 14-16 gallons. I'll order again once these run out. Only suggestion, it would be nice to add twist ties.

SanDisk 4GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card- SDSDB-004G-B35 (Label May Change)
SanDisk 4GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card- SDSDB-004G-B35 (Label May Change)
Price: $5.95
203 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 23, 2012
Good product, works well with my camera. Shipped promptly. Great price. Now I have the peace of mind knowing I've got additional cards to rotate through my camera.

IOGEAR 12-in-1 USB 2.0 Pocket Flash Memory Card Reader/Writer GFR209 (Green)
IOGEAR 12-in-1 USB 2.0 Pocket Flash Memory Card Reader/Writer GFR209 (Green)
Price: $9.71
92 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, June 23, 2012
Works fine. I bought it because it would fine easily into my camera case. Fits easily onto my laptop. Good price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 23, 2012
Shipped timely. I am pleased with the sturdiness and quality. Nice having reusable grocery totes that don't have store logos on them. Now I have bags I can use anywhere. Good product. Survived my first grocery shopping trip today with flying colors.

Plastic Secure Digital Memory Card Case and Holder for SD - 3 Case Pack no memory cards included
Offered by FFY Imports
Price: $2.00
8 used & new from $0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., June 23, 2012
This is exactly what I was needing. Good quality product. I'm surprised you can't get these in a store. So much better for storing SD cards than what you can find in the store. Thanks for selling these.

6'' Clear Plastic Luggage Loops (Qty 100)
6'' Clear Plastic Luggage Loops (Qty 100)
Offered by Lamination Depot
Price: $11.09
4 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 23, 2012
Good product. Shipped promptly, glad to have extras now. Built well. Should last for years. Now I have exactly what I'm need.

Men's 10k White Gold 6mm Comfort Fit Plain Wedding Band with Satin Finish Featuring Two High Polished Center Cuts, Size 12
Price: $267.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ring, June 16, 2012
Nice ring. Looks good and has held up well so far. Great price for a quality product. Glad I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 6:31 PM PDT

Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
16 used & new from $149.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, June 16, 2012
Great camera! Takes great pictures. I dropped it onto the asphalt and it still works fine. Very impressed with reliability and durability. Fujifilm fan for life now.

Solar Lamp Post Light - Coach Light
Solar Lamp Post Light - Coach Light
Offered by Lily's Home
Price: $114.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., June 16, 2012
Got it, installed it, watched it dimly light up for a few hours then go dark. At least it looks better than the old rusty lamp I replaced. Most disappointed that the instructions state not to put in a shaded area, but this is not clearly indicated in the Amazon information page. There is some shading because of front yard trees (most yards have trees). Hoping that when I trim the trees maybe it will work. This is the one time I didn't keep the box until I made sure a product worked or I would have returned it. Word of warning to future customers, unless you have direct and unobstructed sunlight avoid this product.

BISSELL Cleanview Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Bagless, 82H1
BISSELL Cleanview Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Bagless, 82H1
9 used & new from $65.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, April 8, 2012
Works well. Bought it for a downstairs vac. Purchased this model to match the one I already had, that way I could buy the same filters for both.

Page: 1 | 2