Profile for Alison Y. Reid > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alison Y. Reid "Anime Lover" RSS Feed (Mass)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
More of You - Single
More of You - Single
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Nia Allen, August 14, 2014
This review is from: More of You - Single (MP3 Music)
I heard this song this morning on The Trinity Broadcasting chanel and had to have this song. It is a heartfelt cry to God to fill us with more of Himself. I can't wait to hear the full CD when it comes out! Awesome praise and worship song.

The Da Vinci Code Unabridged on 13 Compact Discs
The Da Vinci Code Unabridged on 13 Compact Discs
by Dan Brown
Edition: Audio CD
19 used & new from $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars CD Impacts, August 7, 2014
I tried reading the book but I didn't make it to the end before the movie came out, Loved the Movie...however I'm listening to it on cd, it is great, to just sit and listen and use your imagination of the action going on, is truly awesome. It is like you get your on personal story teller. I loved what I read of the book but this listening is far better!

The Glory to Glory Sisterhood: God's Sorority
The Glory to Glory Sisterhood: God's Sorority
by Robin Kirby-Gatto
Price: $13.82
38 used & new from $1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book...., June 23, 2014
This book is awesome in that it teaches women of God how not to treat one another and to bond with each other a to bring everlasting bond between sister in the Lord.

Lost Medallion [Blu-ray]
Lost Medallion [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Lost Medallion
Offered by ACE MEDIA DIRECT
Price: $16.80
47 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit scary, a little funny and a lot of action..., June 23, 2014
This review is from: Lost Medallion [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I was totally taken aback watching this movie...it is GREAT!!! I purchased it because I love this type of movie...little did I know that the move had a scriptual base to it. I was so surprised and elated to find out the plot behind the movie was to let children and adults know that though you may not have had a full family with mother and father, that God loves you more than anyone could possible love you. I was one of those kids who had one parent missing until one day I realized that God can create a family from least likely of places. This is a great tool for sunday school classes. I highly recommend this move!

WLP VP1 All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Fat Burner, 30 Capsules
WLP VP1 All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Fat Burner, 30 Capsules
Offered by DistributionBox
Price: $38.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the Money..., June 23, 2014
I tried this product and wasted my money. I would not advise anyone to buy this product. I used it with a good eating plan and it didn't help.

What Are You Afraid Of?: Facing Down Your Fears with Faith
What Are You Afraid Of?: Facing Down Your Fears with Faith
by David Jeremiah
Price: $18.53
129 used & new from $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real, June 23, 2014
I just finished listening to book on CD's and it is a great teaching on putting fear into prospective. It gave me a real sense of release. I am not only a born again believer but a minister to boot and I have to say listening to this book instead of reading it, placed it deep within in my heart that it's okay to feel fear as long as you don't live there. I would recommend this book to anyone who is searching for a real teaching on the subject.

Two Tone Spiral Magnetic Band Heart Ring Size 7 & above
Two Tone Spiral Magnetic Band Heart Ring Size 7 & above
Offered by Gem Avenue
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS RING...., May 14, 2014
I love this ring, don't know if it actually works or not yet, but it sure is pretty and I love the two tones.

Food, Fitness, and Faith: 365 Day Journal for Women
Food, Fitness, and Faith: 365 Day Journal for Women
by Freeman-Smith
14 used & new from $20.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help..., February 16, 2014
This is a great help in daily reminding myself that this battle is not mine alone but God is in it with me. It reminds me that like the Trinity of God, he made us in three parts, spirit, soul and body. Weight managment is not about the body alone but the three parts. God is in the battle with me and this is a great guidance to have.

One XS Weight Loss Pills (X-Strength) Prescription Grade Diet Pill. No Prescription Needed. Fast Proven Results. Weight Loss Guarantee. 30ct
Offered by YoungYou
Price: $49.49
3 used & new from $36.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Xtreme!!!, February 15, 2014
I would normally wait to leave a product reivew but I'm so excited I couldn't wait! I have tried some of every product to lose weight and have for one reason or another stopped using them, they either made me jittery, sleepy, tired, nausea's, hungry or it just plain didn't work. So when I came across this product, I said this is it, if this doesn't work, I'm never using any diet pill ever!
Well, I have been using this product for four days and I've lost five pounds!!! I've had none of the side effects with other diet pills and I feel great! I am going to come back and do another review in a month, but I am so impressed thus far.

Sound of Victory
Sound of Victory
Price: $10.00
26 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome As Usual!!!!, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Sound of Victory (Audio CD)
I received this CD and my heart sang as I did, I love Maureette because she is a real praise and worshiper. You can tell in all she does she puts all her heart into the music and gives you more and brings you into praising God like no one else. I have heard a lot of gospel/praise/worship music and you can just sense that she just loves what she does for simple God gave her a gift that she loves to use to praise Him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7