Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Theodor Black > Reviews

Browse

Theodor Black's Profile

Customer Reviews: 252

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Theodor Black "Theo Black" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Humans, Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Humans, Season 1 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Gemma Chan
Price: $24.99
25 used & new from $21.24

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like the movie "Blade Runner" you will like this show because it plays like it's a prequel for the film. It's amazing!, May 11, 2016

Star Wars Loopin' Chewie Game
Star Wars Loopin' Chewie Game
Offered by Executive VA Proprietors
Price: $13.99
105 used & new from $9.60

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a good game but you play a space Nazi., May 8, 2016
I love Star Wars and this is not a bad game. Unfortunately you can only play a imperial space Nazi person and try and save storm troopers. It's based on fiction but since the empire in Star Wars is based on the Nazi thin this game is like playing "Save the SS guards from the French". I personally don't want to do that.

Hoodlum
Hoodlum
DVD ~ Laurence Fishburne
Price: $6.59
82 used & new from $1.27

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like "The Godfather" you will like this film., April 30, 2016
This review is from: Hoodlum (DVD)
I knew nothing about this film when i popped in the DVD. It was amazing. It has a cast with way more acting power than i have seen in months and based on a true story. If you like "The Godfather" you will like this film. I will not spoil anything.

Blackbeard
Blackbeard
DVD ~ Angus Macfadyen
Offered by Staci19
Price: $19.98
63 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Blackbeards history is really interesting and not in this film., April 29, 2016
This review is from: Blackbeard (DVD)
There is no record of Blackbeard actually killing anyone and in this film he kills quite a few people. Also Blackbeard was really famous for scaring the pants off of people. He did this thing where we lit a bunch of smoke bombs in his hat so he looked like he was on fire (also not in this film). It's a good pirate movie but the character of Blackbeard seems to have little connection to historical accounts and his history is really interesting.

Where Does the Garbage Go?: Revised Edition (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
Where Does the Garbage Go?: Revised Edition (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
by Paul Showers
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for everyone!, April 13, 2016
Amazing book for me I mean my son but I totally learned stuff but my so loved it and....

New Bright RC Remote Control Monster Jam Truck Grave Digger 1:43
New Bright RC Remote Control Monster Jam Truck Grave Digger 1:43
Offered by integral 3 Collectibles
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I did not expect this thing to work this well., February 26, 2016
I got this in Target today for $13. I got it because it and it's controller are the perfect size for my 2.8 year old. Shockingly this very affordable toy is the bomb! The traction, ballance and response time is amazing. I can see my child's eye hand motor skills improving as I type this. Totally amazing toy!

Whitney [DVD + Digital]
Whitney [DVD + Digital]
DVD ~ Mark Rolston
Price: $7.66
26 used & new from $3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm really glad this was made. Whitney Huston really deserved a movie and it was a good one., February 10, 2016
This review is from: Whitney [DVD + Digital] (DVD)
I heard bits and pieces Whitney Huston/Brown's but I did not know much so I rented this. Also I love everything Angela Bassett does so it was a no brainer. I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 because it was not filmed as well as I hoped and the film's versions of her work did not measure up to Whitney's work. Whitney's abilities to channel her sadness into beautiful music was amazing. She could basically make you cry. For the last song in the film, I would have chosen to have Yaya lip sink an original song. I was sad that this was just as much of a Bobby Brown film as a Whitney Huston film. I know Bobby was a huge part of her life but I would have liked a scene or two with her turning a painful event into a song. Casting, make up and wardrobe were fantastic! Many times I felt almost fooled by the illusion of them being young and alive. I'm really glad this was made. Whitney Huston really deserved a movie and it was a good one.

Playforever Midi 3 Buck Race Car - Red
Playforever Midi 3 Buck Race Car - Red
3 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking design and built to last., December 25, 2015
Is this a lot to spend on a toy car? Yes. Is it breathtaking design and built to last? Yes. Did I get this for myself? Yes. Does my son have it now? Yes. Am I buying another one to race with him? Right now actually.

Stubb's BBQ Sauce - Smokey Mesquite - 18 OZ
Stubb's BBQ Sauce - Smokey Mesquite - 18 OZ
Offered by Online Grocery Outlet
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's my favorite Sauce on earth., December 25, 2015
This is another allergy sensitive product by Stubb's that is rediculously good. The sauce has no soy, wheat, dairy or egg and is good on so many things. I think it's my favorite Sauce on earth.

Stubb's Marinade, Green Chile, 12 Ounce
Stubb's Marinade, Green Chile, 12 Ounce
Offered by CollegeCashBooks
Price: $11.00
6 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best marinades I have ever had and it's soy, dairy, egg, nut and wheat free!, December 25, 2015
This is one of the best marinades I have ever had and it's soy, dairy, egg, nut and wheat free so people with allergies can eat it which says a lot when you consider how good it is. One bottle with another of water can marinade like 50 pieces of chicken. You do this for a night and you are done. Just grill the next day and serve with cheese and fruit. Your friends will love you for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20