Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Virtual City Playground®
Virtual City Playground®
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great little game, August 29, 2012
This review is from: Virtual City Playground® (App)
This is a great little game to waste time on. A little similar to sim city. Just glad its not another farmville.

Update!!!

I've now been playing this game for a few days, and while I still think its a great game to waste time on - I highly suggest to refrain from spending real money on anything for the game. There's TONS of bugs which make it totally impossible for you to complete a lot of missions. Right now the majority of vehicles I upgraded, are totally stuck, and won't move. It doesn't matter if you sell stuff off and try to redo portions, they'll still get stuck.

PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Plaid
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Plaid
Offered by Blue Speckled Monkey
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for over a year, and still perfect!, August 27, 2012
I bought two of these lunch bags for my school aged children to take their healthy lunches to school over a year ago, and I'm really glad I did! They really keep their cold items cold, and the bag itself is incredibly durable! I love how it folds up neatly after lunch, so they can easily stash the bag back in their backpacks without taking up massive amounts of room, and also how having a reusable bag is better for the environment! They've already lasted a year, and I'm positive they'll last for many more!

Evenflo Amp Performance No Back Booster Car Seat, Pink
Evenflo Amp Performance No Back Booster Car Seat, Pink
Price: $27.99
7 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves her new "big girl" seat!!, August 27, 2012
After looking up NHTSA ratings to see which booster seats were recommended, I decided to buy this seat, and I'm really glad I did. There's absolutely no fuss when trying to set this booster seat up, it just sits right down into the seat. The car's seat belts set correctly with my daughter sitting in it, and it was comfortable to sit in. I love being able to move the car seat out of the way without a huge hassle to clean up as well.

Nature's Way Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
Nature's Way Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
Offered by VitaminsHub
Price: $12.59
74 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of Uses!!, August 27, 2012
I decided to try this coconut oil after reading tons of blogs about all the different uses it has, and I'm really glad I did!

My daughter has a pretty bad case of Keratosis Pilaris on both of her arms, and also her cheeks. I've tried numerous products on her to try to remove the little bumps, but nothing had worked. Almost immediately after applying a very thin layer of coconut oil on her skin, there was an amazing improvement! The bumps lessened, and after a week they had completely disappeared! After seeing these results, I had my son use it, who has eczema on his hands.... and again, the eczema cleared up almost immediately.

I personally use the coconut oil on my hands to moisturize them, and also put a tablespoon of the stuff in my coffee every morning to help with my metabolism as I have thyroid issues.

Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B001)
Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B001)
Price: $4.99
91 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pictures!, August 27, 2012
I purchased this photo paper not really knowing what to look for, as this was the first time I had ever printed my own pictures. I'm really glad I bought it though. I have a Canon MG5320 printer, and use off brand ink cartridges to save a little money - and ended up printing off 6 8x10's & 5x7's I had taken with my DLSR camera. The end result was amazing! I couldn't tell a difference from the pictures I had professionally printed! Just be sure when you load the paper, that its in correctly! You don't want to inadvertently print on the wrong side of the paper. I will definitely be using this paper for future projects!

Camelbak Eddy Bottle (0.75-Liter/24-Ounce,Grass)
Camelbak Eddy Bottle (0.75-Liter/24-Ounce,Grass)
Price: $13.99
8 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Camelbak quality is unbeatable!, August 27, 2012
Having 3 children who drink lots of water, and being a complete fitness freak, I go through water bottles like crazy. Camelback is the only water bottles I've ever owned that actually last for any time whatsoever. I was pretty excited when I saw the Eddy Bottle which was supposed to be able to fit into drink holders, because my car had water spots on the seats from my old camelbak.

This bottle is great! Same great quality you can expect from Camelbak products. I love the durability of the bottle, and the fact that you can buy replacement nozzles/straws if you have to. The bottle also stands up really well in the dishwasher. Well worth the price!!

Jansport Big Student Backpack (Navy)
Jansport Big Student Backpack (Navy)
Offered by TMall
Price: $44.99
19 used & new from $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is a BIG backpack!, August 27, 2012
The Jansport Big Student Backpack was a great investment for my son who started high school this year! It has tons of space, and pockets all throughout the bag. The straps seemed very sturdy, and all around the backpack looked very well crafted. My son is really rough on backpacks, and in the past, I've opted to sending him to school with a military backpack that's build to stand up to really rough treatment.. but with all the stuff he has to carry now that he's in high school, we had to look for something a little bigger at a decent price point.

I will update this review in a few months to see how its holding up!

Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)
Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)
Price: $9.00 - $21.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Capezio Ballet Shoes!, August 27, 2012
If you're new to purchasing dance shoes, make sure you go to the manufacturers website to check their sizing! Buying dance shoes is NOT like buying street shoes.

We checked the sizing info, and saw that these dance shoes are comparable to street shoe size, so we opted to getting 1 size up. When the shoes came, my daughter tried them on, and they were just what we were looking for. There was just enough room in the shoe for her to grow into as the dance season progresses. The shoes are very well crafted, as most Capezio brands are, and the fit all around was great.

Capezio Toddler/Little Kid Jr.Tyette N625C Tap Shoe
Capezio Toddler/Little Kid Jr.Tyette N625C Tap Shoe
Price: $12.50 - $26.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tap shoes!, August 27, 2012
At first, I was leary of purchasing tap shoes for my daughter without being able to try them on... but I did my research, and went to the Capezio website to check out sizing information. We ended up opting to buy a tap shoe 1 size up, and I'm glad we did. When the shoes arrived, and my daughter tried them on, they were perfect! There's just enough room in them so she'll have some growing space, and they're really well crafted!

Sempio Bulgogi Sauce Marinade, 964-Grams (Pack of 4)
Sempio Bulgogi Sauce Marinade, 964-Grams (Pack of 4)
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulgogi just like the real stuff!, August 27, 2012
Sempio Bulgogi sauce is absolutely incredible! We normally prepare it just like it says on the bottle, add green onions, sometimes some giant portobello mushrooms. You can cook it up on the stovetop, but we definitely prefer to grill it. If you've ever had bulgogi from a Korean restaurant, or homemade, you'll definitely be surprised at how genuine this marinade is!

Page: 1 | 2