Profile for H. Shanklin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Shanklin RSS Feed (Tacoma, WA)

CAGE Cardio Bodyweight Fight Deck: Workout Cards for MMA Training and Martial Arts - Short and Effective MMA Workouts
Offered by EricWongMMA
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product to add a little variety to your program!, January 26, 2015
The following review is my opinion and view, so take it with a grain of salt as this is my personal view of the CAGE Cardio Fight Deck. To give a little background, I do have experience with Eric's other products such as his MMA Strength & Conditioning program along with his nutrition plan. So far I have really enjoyed and improved from the programs that I have used. I also regularly receive and read Eric's emails for further tips and advice. So with that said...

Overall I think the Fight Deck is pretty awesome. I use it regularly while I am traveling or for a "quickie" when I don't have a whole lot of time or I didn't really plan anything out. It provides a great variety of exercise and keeps it pretty simple. I usually shuffle each section individually and choose a card at random from each section. This allows me to not be bias towards any one exercise which might prevent me from improving just because I may not enjoy a certain one.

My only complaint is that there are no variations shown to either make the exercise more difficult or to make it easier. I understand that there is limited space on the cards, but if I am going to give my honest opinion, that would be my only suggestion. Now with that said, it doesn't take much to figure out ways to change the exercise, especially if you are a veteran to body weight training. However if you are have not done a lot of body weight training, after you have adapted to this type of training, I would recommended finding variations of the exercises. If nothing else it will help to keep the exercises fun and interesting while also continuing to build the functional strength and endurance that can come from body weight training.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, but not terrible, February 16, 2014
I was really excited to get this and put on to my 870, and then it arrived. The angle that it sits at is pretty extreme and the collapsible stock is cheap. The worst part is that it doesn't come with a new (shorter) stock screw. I had to take it to a gun smith to find a screw that would work. Overall its not terrible, I mean it is functional and works. Its just not what I was hoping for. Next time I will cough up a little more $ and get a nicer one.

Athena Leila 2 Drawer Changer, Cherry
Athena Leila 2 Drawer Changer, Cherry

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased!, February 16, 2014
Pretty easy to put together, as ling as you take your time and don't try to rush through it. Once complete it looks great, matches all the other furniture, and is very well built.