Profile for Mommyof2under2 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mommyof2under2 RSS Feed

Minnie Mouse Clubhouse  - Pink Costume - Medium (3T-4T)
Minnie Mouse Clubhouse - Pink Costume - Medium (3T-4T)
Price: $18.21
39 used & new from $10.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for little girls, October 26, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Fabric looks like it will fall apart if touched the wrong way. However, it is cute & daughter loves it. I just have to be careful that she is gentle w/it. My daughter is about 36 inches tall, 30 lbs & the size 3-4 fit her perfectly. I hung it up so the wrinkles would come out since an iron would def melt it.

Luvable Friends Sleeveless Bodysuits 3 Pack, White, 18 Months
Luvable Friends Sleeveless Bodysuits 3 Pack, White, 18 Months
Offered by BabyVision
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very wide, September 18, 2010
My babies are long & these just look silly on them.. they are too wide on the shoulders.. the bodysuits almost seem wider than they are long.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide and Seek Board
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide and Seek Board
Price: $16.41
60 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter got tired of it quickly, September 18, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
The toy is of great quality & based on the concept, I thought my daughter would enjoy it more. She was almost 2 when we gave it to her.. she quickly put all the pieces in the right place when we first showed it to her. Then we tried the suggestions on the back of the toy. She either got it quickly to just put things back again.. 2 days later she was done with it & hasn't picked it up since (about 2 wks). She seemed a little bored that all she had to do was put everything where she already knew it belonged.