Profile for J. Nicacio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Nicacio "New mom" RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

L'ovedbaby Gloved-Sleeve Bodysuit, Brown 3-6 Months
L'ovedbaby Gloved-Sleeve Bodysuit, Brown 3-6 Months
Price: $14.00
3 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic and soft to the touch, December 13, 2009
I purchased this item because I was looking for a basic brown bodysuit and could not find it anywhere. What I love about this product is that it is basic, it is soft to the touch and it is one of the only items that are 3-6 months that I have seen with gloves, you just turn the bottom of the sleeve so it can cover baby's hand. I have just seen this feature in newborn clothes but it is nice to use it for my 3 month old baby.

Quinny Buzz Stroller-Juice
Quinny Buzz Stroller-Juice

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it so far..., May 21, 2009
Very nice stroller. It was shipped to me quickly and it is very modern and well done. The assembly took hardly no time, all pieces are easy to snap together. The unfolding of the stroller is great and allows you to do it while you are carrying your baby on the other hand. I love the color options and I will also buy the Quinny bassinet and the Maxi-Cosi car seat, which adapt to this stroller. My only complaint is that the travel case for this stroller (sold separate) is very expensive. I am not giving a 5 star because I have not used it quite enough yet to fully evaluate it. So far I love it.