Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for S. White > Reviews

Browse

S. White's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. White RSS Feed (Lubbock, TX)

Durango BT200 Boot (Toddler/Little Kid)
Durango BT200 Boot (Toddler/Little Kid)
Price: $41.25 - $79.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Toes wear quickly, January 7, 2013
These boots are super cute and my son loves them. He has worn them every day since getting them for Christmas. However, as stated in the description, the upper is a "leather-like" material and the toe is already wearing through. We'll keep these for play boots, but will be buying some with genuine leather to wear to school and church.

Heart and Hands: A Midwife's Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
Heart and Hands: A Midwife's Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
by Elizabeth Davis
42 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 11, 2010
I thought this was a super book! Definitely more geared to professional midwives than the general population, but still good for the mom who really wants to be educated. I am a labor nurse and books like this keep me believing that there is more to birth that our hospitals have to offer. Some of the pictures were a little dated, but the information is classic.

The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative
The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative
by Christine Gross-Loh
Price: $12.09
122 used & new from $3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overview., December 10, 2008
I got what I expected out of this book. I didn't read it cover to cover, but I got an understanding of why I would want to introduce the potty earlier than US culture dictates. We are definitely "occasional EC'ers." I also got the basics on how to do it.

Baby Signing Time Volume 1 DVD
Baby Signing Time Volume 1 DVD
DVD ~ Rachel de Azevedo Coleman
20 used & new from $13.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful., December 10, 2008
This was a good intro to signing and the signs that were chosen were very helpful. This made for a good signing foundation. We also liked the 2nd volume. I have to say it taught me more than my son, but allowed me, in turn, to teach him. It only works well if you use the signs in everyday speech.

Family Financial Workbook: A Family Budgeting Guide
Family Financial Workbook: A Family Budgeting Guide
by Larry Burkett
Price: $14.12
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, December 10, 2008
This book has helped me organize my budget over and over. Some may say it is oversimplified, but why make things harder than they have to be? This gives several different ways to look at your budget and I love the worksheet format. I even made copies so I could continue to use over the years.