Profile for Robertjgahwilerjr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robertjgahwilerjr RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Asian Lumbar Pillow - Lumbar Back Cushion - Organic Buckwheat Pillow - Stylish Asian Embroidered Calligraphy Design - Zen Floral Pattern / Contemporary Pillow / Modern Style / Therapeutic Pillow - Orange / Office Cushion / Office Pillow

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lumbar support worth trying, December 6, 2013
This product helps my mom's back when it sometimes aches a little. It is a good lumbar support for her. If you are looking for a good back support I would say try this I am giving this a 4 stars because I know there are a lot of other lumbar supports out there and this maynot work for everyone .

The Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Quick and Easy Dishes to Prepare at Home
The Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Quick and Easy Dishes to Prepare at Home
by Diana Kuan
Price: $17.40
84 used & new from $4.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Chinese takeout book a must buy for beginners, December 6, 2013
I like the book and the recipes in it and they seem to be a good cookbook to help start a chinese takeout eatery of some kind . However chinese takeouts do have a much bigger menu but I honestly cannot complain about this book if you a person starting out I would recomend it.

Soul Eater: The Complete Series
Soul Eater: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Micah Solusod
Price: $29.49
14 used & new from $28.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul eater a good anime series to watch, December 6, 2013
I Love this anime for how Macha and soul and the others find a way to find the answers to some of the hard questions and things as the anime progresses it is not boring at all and maybe has some expected outcomes here and there but I do like the opening song in the second season. I would recomend this series to someone .

Soymilk Desserts
Soymilk Desserts
by Yasuyo Shida
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book of desserts, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Soymilk Desserts (Paperback)
I love how this book has so many sections of different ways you can use soymilk from Baked, steamed, fried, fruit desserts,chilled and even drinks and shakes. I like The factor it shows things step by step and gives you Do-Ahead Tips so so you know what to do ahead of time. I also like that the book gives you a rough idea of how long each recipe takes to prepare it and gives you an idea of the difficulty level. I also like how gives you an explaination on certain recipes what they are and sometimes mixes different cultural foods together which can be fun to do if done right. I find the drinks and shakes to be very creative. There is also a section near the back that shows you kitchen utensils for making sweets so you arenot lost looking for something clueless on what you need. This book is very well written and I would recomend this to anyone to buy.

How to Write a Grant Proposal
How to Write a Grant Proposal
by Cheryl Carter New
Price: $51.00
68 used & new from $12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars How to write a grant proposal, October 25, 2012
This books names is true to what it does. It gives you solid examples on how to write a good grant proposal and helps you develope one step by step. It is long but the book tries to cover just about every detail you may need to know. You can use this book as a good way to help you not only write that grant but follow up on it as well. The book explains things like how to use that grant money you got from a donor from budgets to programs. It gives examples related to non profit, law, finance and management. I believe this book is a good book to have if you need to write a grant proposal.

Demystifying Grant Seeking: What You Really Need to Do to Get Grants (Jossey-Bass Nonprofit and Public Management Series)
by Larissa Brown
Price: $33.72
80 used & new from $0.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Grant seeking guidebook, October 25, 2012
I got this book and was reading through it. I will admit this book does help serve as a good guidebook in terms of helping you not only find but persue a grant. It does help demystify the process of grant seeking and myths that are common for us to think about. After reading this book I think I can understand grants a little better and I believe this is a good book for the grant seekers library.

The Culinarian: A Kitchen Desk Reference
The Culinarian: A Kitchen Desk Reference
by Barbara Ann Kipfer
Price: $16.46
86 used & new from $1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars A cooks dictionary, July 14, 2012
Have you ever wondered what on earth that term meant but never knew when you were cooking a recipe? Terms like folding and curd you can now look up for those who are cooks like me and cannot remember or donot know the terms. I like this book for that simple reason it is a reference guide to cooking terminology. I'd recomend it to the novice cooks like myself to the veteran chefs. it is not a bad thing to have something to help you look you up things thats what it is there for =)

Turkish Bakery Delight
Turkish Bakery Delight
by Deniz Gokturk Akcakanat
20 used & new from $106.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy options for cooking, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Turkish Bakery Delight (Hardcover)
I like this recipe book for the gateway it offers me into a different culture. From the breads to the drinks and all that the book offers you I have to say it is a good thing to add to your recipe book shelf and try to create some of them. As we become more conscious of just how multicultural of a country we have been I feel there will only become more places trying to offer more choices as time goes on or so I hope.
If you see your community has minorities in it and you are a business owner and they come to you try to learn about them. You should try to cater to them because they will bring you there family or friends. I will conclude my review with something interesting from this book I didnot know but cannot say for certain. I didnot know the turks had so many recipes containing coconut. The reason I say this is because the book offers several recipes with coconut in them but I am unsure if they are real turkish recipes or just modern fusion so I canot claim everything as authentic but I do like this book.

HP 60 Black / Color Original Ink Cartridge Combo Pack
HP 60 Black / Color Original Ink Cartridge Combo Pack
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $34.25
37 used & new from $27.75

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 cartridges in one box, June 7, 2012
I am happy Hp offers 2 cartridges in one box to reduce the amount of waste and instead of buying 2 cartridges seperatetly.

Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented
Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented
by Renato Poliafito
Price: $19.96
67 used & new from $10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughts and recipes, June 7, 2012
I love the fact this book gives thoughts from the authors pen on how to get back to a better society or something like it perhaps. The author makes a valid point in the breakfast book driving home a phrase some can relate to. My breakfast never looked like the hearty abundance of a tweaked and photoshopped Denny's picture menu. Yes I know we never have time for a good breakfast these days which is a problem. So why not prepare these things and save them. After all we should be passionate about breakfast for those who wake up early enough to eat it that is.
Moving along into Pies the author makes a very good point that pies tend to be burdened with the heavy weight of all american nostaliga. There are more sections about cookies and even cakes. I would recomend this for the baker who loves recipes that are as tasty as they were back then with a few modifications.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7