Profile for Daniel Sabin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel Sabin RSS Feed (Grand Haven, MI, USA)

The 6 Pillars of Nutrition - A Simple Diet Solution for Permanent Weight Loss, Better Health, and a Longer Life
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Roussell has a very simple and effective method, September 28, 2012
Dr. Mike Roussell has explained his method of fat loss and healthy living very well in this short and sweet book. The 6 Pillars of Nutrition could have been explained in much more scientific detail if that was his goal, but instead Roussell speaks a language we can understand and gives information that can be put to use immediately.

As a trainer, Roussell and his methods have impacted the approach I take with my clients and I highly recommend this book to anyone who has struggled with weight loss and is ready for a better solution.

The New Rules of Lifting For Life: An All-New Muscle-Building, Fat-Blasting Plan for Men and Women Who Want to Ace Their Midlife Exams
by Lou Schuler
Price: $21.34
68 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and Informative, May 21, 2012
New Rules of Lifting for Life by Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove
Review by Dan Sabin ISSA-CFT

Lou Schuler is entertaining and very knowledgeable. Alwyn Cosgrove is a genius. Together, they are a perfect team only exceeded by the combination of Alwyn and Rachel Cosgrove and their work at Results Fitness. That said, I am 22 years old. The New Rules of Lifting for Life was not written for me and, while I know what Lou says is true about getting older, a small voice in my head kept saying "That won't happen to you." As a trainer myself, I learned a lot of useful information that will help me understand my middle aged clients better. Alwyn's programs and methods are the best, and that is why I base a lot of my training system on his work.

If you don't like reading fitness books because you find them dull, then you'll love this book. Lou is a great writer and one of the few who do a good job of entertaining you while teaching you something.

If your current program isn't getting you the results you want, then give Alwyn's programs a try. He is one of the best in the country.

Prepare to push yourself though, they don't promise magic results with little work. They promise real results with hard work and persistence.