Profile for Lifelong Learner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lifelong Learner "L.L." RSS Feed (Mayland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, & Kindle Fire - Red
Offered by Adonit USA
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very precise, comfortable stylus, April 20, 2014
I am a heavy stylus user, using my iPad Daily for taking hand-written notes. This fine point stylus is a significant improvement over any stylus I have used before (and I have tried several that are more expensive than the Adonit Jot). I had been concerned that the disc on the point would feel odd, but it really doesn't. I just makes the stylus point easier to control. This stylus is a bargain, you should try it!

Vizari Astro Soccer Ball, Green(5)
Vizari Astro Soccer Ball, Green(5)
Price: $13.12
6 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sharp Soccer Ball, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Vizari Astro Soccer Ball (Sports)
This green ball is easy to pick out amongst the large group of balls that kids bring to my son's soccer practice. All the other boys always remark at how cool his ball looks. It seems to be holding its shape well, and is fairly resistant to scuffs. I would definately recommend the Green Vizari Astro Soccer Ball!

Rockport Men's Cape Noble 2 Venetian Loafer,Dark Brown,10.5 M US
Rockport Men's Cape Noble 2 Venetian Loafer,Dark Brown,10.5 M US
Price: $54.66
6 used & new from $53.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely confortable Loafer, April 20, 2014
I was looking for a comfortable every day work loafer that could work equally well with dress slacks or khakis. Put simply, these shoes run true to size, and are super comfortable to wear all day long. The rubber sole is very inconspicuous, and if you don't inspect them closely (and who looks really closely at the bottom of your shoes!) then you would think they were nice dress shoes.

Allen Edmonds Men's Bombay, Brown, 34
Allen Edmonds Men's Bombay, Brown, 34
Price: $98.00
4 used & new from $98.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it, November 5, 2013
I know this belt is expensive, but once you look at it and hold it in your hand, it feels worth it. It is soft and looks like it will wear extremely well. I like the style, which is a perfect hybrid for both dress and casual use. Only note is the buckle is silver-colored...on the picture I had expected gold-toned. Aside from that, I would highly recommend this belt!

Tachikara SGB6RC Intermediate Size Recreational Top Grade Rubber Basketball 7 Color Choices
Offered by stores123
Price: $23.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality youth ball at a good price, November 5, 2013
This basketball appears well made and durable, perfect for a driveway pick-up basketball game. My 10 year old son really likes the colors, which gets him to practice more. I would absolutely recommend this ball.

Coleman 5693A703G Jug 1/2Gal Bail
Coleman 5693A703G Jug 1/2Gal Bail
Offered by Camping Station
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a water jug that is sturdy and does not leak!, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Coleman 1/2 - Gallon Jug (Sports)
I have tried a bunch of other, cheaper jugs, and they all have finicky tops, and leak. I hate that I had to give this 5 stars just because it does what it is supposed to do, but it is the only jug that does! The lid and fold-up drinking spout are well designed to be secure and easy to use.

TruGlide Stylus with Microfiber Tip for new iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and Smartphone, Nook, all Touch Screen Tablets (Ruby Red with Clip)
Price: $8.21
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stylus, May 20, 2013
I tried the Bamboo Solo as well as the AmPen Hybrid. The highly rated and very popular Bamboo was my least favorite of the three. The AmPen hybrid was good, but the TruGlide ws even better. I love the smaller conductive tip, which allows me to get a much finer point on my writing, and glides across the screen more easily. I use the stylus a lot for handwritten note taking on my iPad, and I will absolutely be purchasing an additional TruGlide stylus so I have one at home and one in the office!

Russell Athletic Men's Premium Stretch Pant, Black Heather, Medium
Russell Athletic Men's Premium Stretch Pant, Black Heather, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable pair of sweatpants at a great price!, April 24, 2013
I am very pleased with these sweatpants. Hey are nice, lightweight cotton pants that are super-comfortable and seem as if they will be durable. They run true to size, and haven't shrunk after multiple washings.

Vruit Berry Veggie Juice, 32-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Vruit Berry Veggie Juice, 32-Ounce (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only juice (or vegetable) my 5 year old daughter will eat/drink!, March 10, 2013
I honestly can't vouch for the nutritional value of VRuit Very Veggie juice, even though I originally purchased it because I liked the veggie content. What I can vouch for is the fact that my daughter loves, LOVES the taste and after a few years of drinking this, doesn't like anything else. Literally the nickname for VRuit in our house is "favorite juice!" We used to buy it at the local Whole Foods but they stopped carrying it, and it is actually a fair bit cheaper buying it by the case from Amazon.

Enzo Angiolini Women's Sporty Boot,Dark Brown Leather,7.5 M US
Enzo Angiolini Women's Sporty Boot,Dark Brown Leather,7.5 M US
Offered by The Shoe Essence
Price: $132.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, Very Comfortable!, February 10, 2013
I purchased these when the pair of Nine West boots I wanted were out of stock everywhere. Not only were these significantly less expensive, but I get tons of compliments on them. They run true to size, and are super comfortable. I slightly dressy boot that goes great with jeans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7