Profile for BR101 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BR101 "BR" RSS Feed (FL, USA)

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $84.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
The fonts used on this device are so small that unless you sit 2 feet from your screen, you'll need the Hubble telescope to read program descriptions etc. And this was on a 42" HDTV. Besides that, it's not clear if you're navigating on Amazon Prime as there is no specific icon for it, as is the case with Netflix and others. Needless to say I'm returning this thing asap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 6:23 AM PDT

Roku 3 Streaming Media Player
Roku 3 Streaming Media Player
Price: $89.99
74 used & new from $70.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the upgrade (if you already have an older model), July 24, 2013
The so called "new interface" sucks big time. It's nothing more than the old interface with a new front face. Earphones on the remote are a waste of time. The speed is unnoticeable to the user. I'ts really your internet speed that counts.
Finally, the deal breaker for me is that problem they have with HBO GO. That is a must have for me. Going back to Apple, or something else that will give me that channel.

Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet
Coping with Sorrow on the Loss of Your Pet
by Moira Anderson Allen
Price: $16.95
39 used & new from $9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars This book..., July 21, 2012
This book didn't do much for me. I know that when authors write books they want/try to cover all circumstances in order to attract more readers, but grief and sorrow are very very personal things and different in every circumstance of the loss. In my case, for instance, about 99.5% of what is written in this book didn't apply to my case so I wasted my time reading and reading hoping to get to the parts that would offer the comfort and advise I needed. But it never came. So, here still, trying to find some solace to my loss....

Skechers Men's Energy Downforce Running Shoe, Black, 7.5 M
Skechers Men's Energy Downforce Running Shoe, Black, 7.5 M
Price: $54.95
2 used & new from $54.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Sckechers I ever owned, January 7, 2012
I'm a long time user of Skechers shoes and this is by far the worst product they ever put out. They are hard and stiff and make a lot of noise when you walk. Like they are made out of cheap plastic instead of rubber.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2012 12:09 PM PST

CaseCrown Genuine Leather Horizontal Flip iPad Case (Black) for the Apple iPad Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful fit, June 16, 2010
After about a week of use the iPad becomes very loose in the case. With nothing to secure it in place it becomes very easy for the iPad to slip out and fall if not held right side up.