Profile for joyce. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

joyce. RSS Feed

LOFTEK® CXS 2200 Wireless/Wired Pan:270° & Tilt:120° Dual Audio Alarm Ip camera,15 Meter Night vision,3.6mm Lens ,67° Viewing Angle, Easy installation. White.
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid IP Camera, May 1, 2011
I purchased this camera for use as a baby monitor. The overall quality is very good compared the similar Foscam camera that one of my colleagues uses for the same purpose and had originally recommended to me. Setup was pretty straight forward, and after a bit of tinkering I now have it working smoothly both in-network and over the internet. The camera lets me view the video stream, and also has a built-in microphone so I can hear what's going on as well. Also, the infrared night vision mode lets me see the whole room even in the pitch black. I'm very satisfied with this camera, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a high-quality camera at a reasonable price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2012 8:16 AM PST