Profile for Dot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 301

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dot RSS Feed (FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
All Fitness TV
All Fitness TV
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, September 9, 2014
This review is from: All Fitness TV (App)
Lots of commercials to wait through and not the best videos. Better off using YouTube.

Manduka Black Mat PRO 71-Inch + eQua Standard Towel Kit
Manduka Black Mat PRO 71-Inch + eQua Standard Towel Kit
Price: $122.00
2 used & new from $122.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mat, September 9, 2014
Great quality yoga mat. Heavier than average and slightly wider and longer. The mat is very dense to protect your knees from the hard floor. The towel is great and does not bunch and is non slip.

Cuisinart CTG-00-SMB Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3
Cuisinart CTG-00-SMB Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids, Set of 3
Price: $29.00
20 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 13, 2014
Great bowls for prep in the kitchen. Love that they are stainless steel and have lids for storage or transport. Great tool for the cook in the kitchen.

Iron Core Kettlebell
Iron Core Kettlebell
DVD ~ Sarah Lurie
Price: $7.99
41 used & new from $5.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much rest time, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Iron Core Kettlebell (DVD)
Has 4 disks and includes a lot of kettlebell moves. There is a lot of lag time between sets. I fast forward because I don't want to rest between sets for long periods of time.

The Man
The Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 13, 2014
This review is from: The Man (MP3 Music)
This song us upbeat and inspiring. I love listening to it in the gym or when I need to get pumped up.

Manduka Go Play Yoga Mat Carrier, Pewter
Manduka Go Play Yoga Mat Carrier, Pewter
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sling, July 13, 2014
Fits my manduka black pro mat with room to spare. The pocket is big enough for keys wallet and cell phone. The shoulder strap is adjustable and there is a short strap for carrying in your hand as well. I haven't had any issues with the clips loosening when in use.

Gaiam Easy Cinch Yoga Mat Sling (Sold Individually with Assorted Colors)
Gaiam Easy Cinch Yoga Mat Sling (Sold Individually with Assorted Colors)
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a sling, July 13, 2014
I have this sling in the aqua color. It is good for keeping my mat rolled up or carrying it into the studio. It stays on my mat well and is comfortable to carry for a short distance. I have not had issues with it loosening when I set my mat down.

Manduka eQua Yoga Mat Towel.
Manduka eQua Yoga Mat Towel.
Price: $33.50 - $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not all towels are the same, July 13, 2014
I have 2 equa towels that I purchased from amazon. The first is the dark grey color and it is amazing. It really stays I place on my manduka black pro mat and is non slip once damp. I do heated vinyasa yoga and it absorbs a lot of sweat during my practice. I love this towel. It is soft, absorbent, and non slip.
I have a second towel which is one of the ombré towels and it is a slightly different material. It contains coconut fibers which are supposed to be odor resistant. When folded up it takes half the space that the other towel takes. It isn't as soft and it doesn't adhere to my mat as well. Once damp it is non slip. It is very pretty and bright!

Both towels are nice but I do prefer my grey one because of how it sticks to my mat.

Gaiam Plum/Jam 2-Color Premium Yoga Mat (5mm)
Gaiam Plum/Jam 2-Color Premium Yoga Mat (5mm)
Price: $25.09
3 used & new from $18.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, July 13, 2014
I purchased this mat at a local chain store to use during heated vinyasa yoga. I used a towel over it during classes in the studio. The mat stayed in place on the wood floor in the studio. It is fairly thick but not very dense and compresses easily which is tough on the knees. On carpet this mat shifts all over and bunches as well.

Gaiam Dual-Grip Yoga Mat Towel (Green Vine/Charcoal)
Gaiam Dual-Grip Yoga Mat Towel (Green Vine/Charcoal)
Price: $27.24
6 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Bunches up, July 13, 2014
I purchased this towel at a local chair store to use during heated vinyasa yoga. It is absorbent and has a decent grip when damp but it moves all over the mat. It is constantly bunching and catching my foot. This is very distracting. This towel might work better in a slower class.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20