Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for S Martin > Reviews

Browse

S Martin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 141

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S Martin RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Royal Canin German Shepherd 24 33lb bag
Royal Canin German Shepherd 24 33lb bag

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dogs Love It, April 29, 2013
This food was suggested to me because I have a German Shepherd that seems to have food allergies.

Both my shepherds love this food. They get excited when it's time for breakfast and dinner, and dig right in. And, the best part is that my younger dog, who has allergies, doesn't appear to have an allergic reaction to it. No more hot spots, licking, and scratching.

Amazon Prime ships this for not additional shipping cost, making it very affordable. Finding it in town can be a pain, and I work strange hours, so being able to order it and have it arrive a few days later is a relief for me.

10 (Ten) Pack Lot of 100 Soft Sleeves / Penny Sleeve for Baseball Cards & Other Sports Cards (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by MTGbiz
Price: $8.74
30 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, April 29, 2013
This was exactly what I needed: thin, lightweight plastic sleeves for storing baseball/playing card/collectable card game sized items. I store artist trading cards in mine.

They're very smooth, so it can take a little to get them open, and because they're lightweight, they will crease slightly if you're not careful. Neither of these things affects the cards they hold, so unless you're the sort that has to have perfect everything, they should work fine.

For the price you can't beat this deal, 1,000 sleeves? Even if you rip a couple, they're still extremely inexpensive and worth the money spent.

Dryden And Palmer Old fashioned Rock Candy Amber Sugar Crystals, 5lbs Box
Dryden And Palmer Old fashioned Rock Candy Amber Sugar Crystals, 5lbs Box
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaging is iffy, but the augar is great, April 29, 2013
I love this stuff, every bit as good as the rock sugar Teavana sells, at about half hte price per pound. And, you can get it delivered at regular intervals, which I love.

The packaging is a little iffy, but from what I've seen from other comments, it has improved. It's still the white cardboard 2 piece box, tied like a package with white string. However, they now shrink wrap the package, so there isn't sugar everywhere. I'd found a few crystals in the plastic wrapping, but it's not a huge mess. Amazon tends to ship this in a fairly tight fitting box if it's all you order. Keep that in mind when you're trying to coax is from the amazon packaging.

Ranger ISM-27980 Inkssentials Surfaces Manila Artist Trading Cards, 2-1/2 by 3-1/2-Inch, 20-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, April 29, 2013
These were exactly what I needed. Not only do they give me a template for my ATCs, but they also add just enough stuffness to the back to make them nicely finished. And they're very smooth, so you can write directly on them, or glue things to them no problem.

Sterling Silver Endless Hoop Earrings for Ears, Nose and lips 1/2 inch round
Sterling Silver Endless Hoop Earrings for Ears, Nose and lips 1/2 inch round
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $9.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to close, too narrow, September 7, 2012
I've worn the same 2 pair of earrings for 8 years, but recently one of them fell out, and I never found it. I didn't think much about it until I realize my ears were closing up, so I went hunting for a pair of endless hoop earrings. I thought these looked exactly like the ones I lost, so I ordered them. Then they arrives, and I tried to put them on.

I hate them.

They're pretty much as the listing describes, but the photos make them look like they're the hinged earrings I was looking for. What they don't mention is they're just slightly under 1/2" and the thin wire that actually threads through your holes isn't very long. My ears were swollen from my trying to keep my holes open, and so I could not get the wires threaded back into the earrings. I tried multiple times, in both sets of holes, with no luck. Eventually, I asked my partner to try, and all that succeeded in doing was make me feel like my earlobes were being ripped off.

These are extremely small earrings. If you're going to order them, get out a ruler and take a look as what a hair shy of 1/2" really is. Know that the wire that goes through your lobe is short, and therefore won't bend well. If you have thick earlobes, or your holes are higher on the lobe, resulting in a lot of lobe hanging through the hoop, they're not going to work for you.

Godville
Godville
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Godville (App)
I love this "game." Even after nearly a year, it still hasn't gotten old. Seeing what kinds of stupid stuff my hero can get into makes my day sometimes.

PINK Safety Vest, High Vis, LARGE (Size Runs Big), Non ANSI
PINK Safety Vest, High Vis, LARGE (Size Runs Big), Non ANSI

5.0 out of 5 stars You Won't Be Missed, January 8, 2012
I love this vest. No one ever misses me, and no one ever accuses me of stealing their safety vest.

I'm a truck driver, and more and more places I go are requiring safety vests while you're on site. If you don't have one, they loan you a smelly, dirty vest to wear. No thanks.

I used to team drive, and my co-driver and I were given disposable vests at some receiver, so we used them everywhere. However, they were plastic, so they ripped, and we were always getting asked to return them. So, my co-driver decided she was going to order us real safety vests.

I told her go ahead, and to order whatever she thought would be best.

The next thing I know, I'm the proud owner of one bright pink safety vest. Personally, I wouldn't have chosen pink, but her thinking was sound: no place that lends safety vests has pink ones, so no one thinks we're stealing the vest.

I've had mine a couple years, and even after multiple washings it's holding up well.

Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero 5

2.0 out of 5 stars Make this a Wifi download and skip the MIDI files, August 1, 2011
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 (App)
This app is okay, but it would be a lot better if it was a wifi download with the higher quality sound files included. As it stands, the midi files are awful.\n\nSongs are an interesting mix, but they're short. The first review claims that it's for one armed people who can't hold a phone long. It's the lamest excuse I've heard in a long time.they would have been better off claiming they didn't want to run a mobile phone's battery down, or they kept them short to limit people getting annoyed by someone playing the same song over and over. \n\nLastly, stop telling me I need more star power, and stop using said start power because I'm taping the green button. I know that a touch game needs the controls clyde together, but I have small hands and was still fat fingering it. \n\nFun enough, and not a bad choice for download of the day, but not worth $8.

Teavana Perfectea Rock Sugar (1 lb)
Teavana Perfectea Rock Sugar (1 lb)
Offered by Teavana
Price: $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but nice, February 18, 2011
I was given some of the German Rock Sugar by a friend for my birthday, and I really like it. I usually use Sugar in The Raw, but had wanted to try the rock sugar. So, when I was given this, I tried it out.

I do enjoy it, the crystals are pretty in my tea maker or cup, and I love to watch them dissolve. They sweeten without actually adding a flavor to the tea, so I'm not left tasting tea and sweetener, like I do with honey.

One drawback I do find with the rock sugar is how Teavana suggests you use it: they suggest you add it to your tea while it's brewing. This is fine and dandy if your tea brews for a while, but if you're brewing for 2-3 minutes for some teas (like they suggest), you'll find the tea is done before the sugar dissolves. And since I use the Perfect Tea Maker, I don't stir the leaves (as suggested). So I've found it works best added to the bottom of a cup and then let the tea maker pour into the cup, agitating the sugar and helping it dissolve before I use mt spoon.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2015 3:53 PM PDT

Teavana Almond Biscotti Black Tea, 4oz
Teavana Almond Biscotti Black Tea, 4oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Treat Tea, February 18, 2011
I bought this tea on a whim. The name sounded interesting, and one of the gals working at the local Teavana said she drank it all the time, and would actually crave the tea. Trusting her, I bought 4 ounces of tea, because the price was reasonable.

I am not disappointed.

This tea smells like a warm almond biscotti. The taste is stronger than many, since it's black tea, and it's got a nice almond taste to it, with creamy undertones. It really is like liquid almond biscotti, although not as strong of flavor. I like to sweeten mine with a touch of sugar in the raw, and enjoy. Even my grandmother, who's a die hard Kona coffee drinker, like this tea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15