Profile for Evanol > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Evanol RSS Feed (Riverside, Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham [Online Game Code]
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham [Online Game Code]
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Aside from the controller problem, the game is cool., November 11, 2014
Pre ordered this game on Amazon, downloaded to Steam, the game is not there. Everyone seems to have the same issue in the Steam community. Seems like the game will be available sometime today, if thats the case they need to say so up front.

Update, the game appeared at around 10AM and I loaded it. The game does not accept a controller! I use an xbox 360 controller on all my PC games, even the ones on Steam, a mouse and keyboard is useless to my 6 year old, and my other kids too. Very disappointed!

Went on the Steam discussion blog and found out how to program the controller, working now, with some effort. The game is similar to Batman 2 with a lot of enhancements, only finished a couple of levels but it is fun so far.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2014 2:27 PM PST

Sony MDRZX100  ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Black)
Sony MDRZX100 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Black)
Offered by MallStop
Price: Click here to see our price
175 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., June 1, 2014
Inexpensive, comfortable, sound is fine. The red color on the right makes it a lot easier to find the right side, good idea.

Iron Co. Men's All-Cotton Belted Cargo Shorts (40 Waist, Sahara)
Iron Co. Men's All-Cotton Belted Cargo Shorts (40 Waist, Sahara)
Offered by Rocket Auctions, Inc.
Price: $29.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts but has serious flaws., May 21, 2014
I bought these at Sam's Club. The shorts are very comfortable, material is heavy and soft. However, the pockets (all of them) are not very deep. My cell phone sticks out of the side pockets, my wallet barely goes in the rear pockets (good thing it has a flap). The zipper is rough and catches making it difficult both up and down (I have two pair that I bought at the same time and they both stick)

Southpole Men's Belted Ripstop Basic Cargo Short with Washing and 13.5 Inch Length All Season, Olive, 34
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, May 7, 2014
After wearing these shorts I purchased a second pair. Light weight, fit me a little large (I am a 34) waistband is somewhat stretchy.

LatchWell PRO-4001018 Driver Side Rear Exterior Door Handle in Chrome for Chrysler 300, 4-door Sebring Sedan, Dodge Magnum, Avenger, Caliber & Journey
Offered by Parts-Pros
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to install, May 7, 2014
But I did it, I have minimal mechanical skills, You Tube helped a lot. Looks just like the OEM (but a lot less money)

Suncast BMS4900 Glidetop Slide Lid Shed
Suncast BMS4900 Glidetop Slide Lid Shed
Price: $453.86
12 used & new from $430.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to assemble, May 7, 2014
Amazon had this for about $480, checked on line, Home Depot and Tru Value had it for $399. Tru Value had a special of 20% off on Suncast with free shipping to the store so I bought it for $319.

I assembled this in less than an hour
Nice size, make sure your location is flat or you may have a problem with the doors sticking. Pleased with this purchase. Would buy again.

20 oz ThermoServ Foam Insulated Coffee Mug Black/Green Two Pack
20 oz ThermoServ Foam Insulated Coffee Mug Black/Green Two Pack
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $12.49
3 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Aladdin, April 27, 2014
I have a couple of Aladdin 20 oz mugs that have lasted over 15 years, they are starting to look their age. Looked to replace them and saw these, read review that compared them with the Aladdin mug. Review was spot on. These cups are great, indestructible and perfect. Great purchase for me.

Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $24.94
66 used & new from $19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to not like., April 1, 2014
Wonderful movie, Kids watch it over and over (me too). Great music and humor, animation is superb it's a perfect movie.

Pebble Smartwatch for iPhone and Android (Black)
Pebble Smartwatch for iPhone and Android (Black)
Price: $99.99
155 used & new from $85.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I wanted it to do., April 1, 2014
I usually can't feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and if there is a lot of background noise I don't hear it ring either and miss calls or texts. I have had this watch a few weeks and never miss anything. Very handy being able to read texts on your wrist. The watch style is pretty clunky (or I would have given it a 5)

Slipstick CB680 Rubber Caster Wheels, Set of 5 (New and Improved)
Slipstick CB680 Rubber Caster Wheels, Set of 5 (New and Improved)
Price: $16.75
21 used & new from $10.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 8 mo can't find Slapstick web site for replacement, November 1, 2013
Broke after 8 months. The product has a 5 year warranty, I didn't save the packaging (who does) and I can't find them on the web, warranty is worthless.

Update, May 1, 2014. Second wheel broke.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4