Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Travis G. Mandel > Reviews

Browse

Travis G. Mandel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Travis G. Mandel RSS Feed

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't into it at all, May 16, 2013
Not sure why, but I didn't find this very funny or entertaining at all. I guess the jokes weren't very clever, the plot was unoriginal, and the characters were unrealistic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Another show to make fun of Republicans, May 16, 2013
I like the Daily Show and Colbert, but don't want yet another show that just makes fun of republicans the whole time. Especially when they're just fictional republicans who can be made to say and do whatever ridiculous and despicable things the writers want (I feel like that's cheating).

DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, but might not hold my interest for long, May 16, 2013
The show was non-stop fast-paced hilarious jokes with a great cast, but I don't know if it can keep people interested for several seasons. I think it could face the same problems as 30 Rock where people get bored with it after a while.

Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good characters, has a lot of potential., May 16, 2013
Probably my favorite pilot. It's like the Facebook movie but with likable characters. The overall plot structure may not be very original (some people trying to make it big doing something they're really good at), but I haven't seen it played out as a TV show with tech nerds as the main players.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun office musical., May 16, 2013
Like most musical shows, I enjoyed it as a fun, lighthearted, quirky comedy. It may not be something I'd get hooked on, but I do think I'd take the time to watch it. I enjoyed it more than most of the other Amazon pilots.

Loloi Barcelona Shag BS-01 Polypropylene And Viscose 3-Feet 9-Inch by 5-Feet 6-Inch Area Rug, Rainbow
Price: $189.00
16 used & new from $185.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rug for baby's room., March 11, 2013
Bought the 3'9" x 5'6" rainbow rug for a baby's room, and it looks fantastic! Exactly what we wanted. I was worried that it might be itchy, but it's not. It's actually pretty soft. It had a slight warehouse smell when it arrived, but that dissipated quickly.

Cables Unlimited AUD-1100-25 3.5 mm 25 feet Male to Male Stereo Cable - Black
Cables Unlimited AUD-1100-25 3.5 mm 25 feet Male to Male Stereo Cable - Black
Offered by Cmple
Price: $4.69
19 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., November 23, 2008
I use this to connect my laptop to my tv when I watch downloaded shows. It works well.