Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Angela J Holmes > Reviews

Browse

Angela J Holmes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela J Holmes RSS Feed (El Paso, TX United States)

Hangman Free
Hangman Free
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, January 24, 2016
This review is from: Hangman Free (App)
It's hangman...pretty straight forward.

Keurig Vue Cup Storage Drawer Holder for 25 Vue Pods Packs by DecoBros®
Keurig Vue Cup Storage Drawer Holder for 25 Vue Pods Packs by DecoBros®
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $16.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this drawer!, July 7, 2013
I like this storage drawer for the new Vue cups a lot. It seems sturdy enough, and I like that the coffee packs are enclosed, rather than in the open as on the carousel holder. I just purchased a second drawer last week and have them stacked with my Keurig Vue 700 sitting on top. This set-up has worked out really well in our home.

Djeco / Folded Paper Toy Kit, Kokeshis
Djeco / Folded Paper Toy Kit, Kokeshis
Offered by JD PowerSellers
Price: $7.56
8 used & new from $7.56

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful kit, December 23, 2012
I gave this to my 16-year-old daughter, and she really enjoys it. The artwork is quite lovely, as has been true of all Djeco products that we have had. The pieces are printed on good quality, cardstock weight paper, and hold up well for display. There is some detail gluing involved, so young girls might have some trouble with this.

I have never been disappointed with any products from Djeco!

Matchbox Big Boots Dino Adventure Squad Vehicle
Matchbox Big Boots Dino Adventure Squad Vehicle
Offered by ElectronicsDirectPlus
Price: $199.99
5 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, December 23, 2012
We gave this to one of our sons on his fifth birthday, and he loves it! It seems really great for this age group. The size is perfect, as are the number of pieces it comes with (not too many nor too few). There are several different, and well thought out, launching options for the figures. It's also nice that additional figures can be purchased at a reasonable cost.

It's rare that I end up happy as a mom with a toy of this type, but this was a pleasant surprise. I even enjoy playing with this with my son, because there is enough variety in the play options to avoid becoming bored too quickly.

Jellycat Woodland Bunny - Medium
Jellycat Woodland Bunny - Medium
Offered by Hippo Tails
Price: $25.00
5 used & new from $17.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful plush bunny!, December 14, 2012
This is a wonderfully lovely bunny. We gave this to our now three-year-old daughter when she was about one, and it has been a great plush for snuggling. I think the size is great for a very young child, and I love the coloring. It has subtle variations that give it a realistic appearance. It is one of my favorites from Jellycat, and with nine children, we have a lot of Jellycats in our home!

Hide N Squeak Eggs
Hide N Squeak Eggs
Price: $9.05
58 used & new from $5.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!, April 29, 2011
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
I just received this to replace an earlier set I had. That set is also shown on Amazon, and is much duller in color and variety. However, this newer set I received is identical to that one. It has three colors for the six chicks, and the outside egg faces are all in brown. I wanted this set because it appears the company has improved on it with six different colors on the chicks and matching face colors on the egg toppers. My biggest frustration is receiving an item that is so different from the representation in the pictures. I suspect that this page shows the newer version, but the older version is being shipped out until it is gone.

Sept. 3, 2012 Update:
I think I've figured out the mystery! The other, more colorful, set is the version sold in the UK. Both a UK YouTube video and the UK's Toys R Us website show the set with six bright colors. Bummer!
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2015 7:47 AM PDT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some improvements, April 26, 2011
My mother got these for my 1-year-old this past Christmas. My daughter seems to enjoy playing with them regularly, but I am disappointed. There are only three colors for the chicks inside the eggs (2 chicks per color), so it limits their use for teaching colors. The facial features on the chicks do not contrast well with each chick's color, so matching them to the correct egg toppers is not as easy. As to another reviewer's complaint about the chirping noise, I actually prefer the subdued sound but wish that each egg (or at least every two) had it's own sound. I just saw an almost identical set on Amazon by International Playthings that seems to answer these problems, so I think I'll order it as a replacement.