Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for A. Ortiz > Reviews

Browse

A. Ortiz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Ortiz RSS Feed

Swimming Pool Auto Fill Valve and Protective Cover- EZAutoFill - The Water Wise Solution!
Offered by EZAutoFill
Price: $83.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 7, 2016
It's ok

Rockland Luggage Varsity Polo Equipment 4 Piece Luggage Set, Navy, One Size
Rockland Luggage Varsity Polo Equipment 4 Piece Luggage Set, Navy, One Size
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $114.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed and built!!!!!, September 11, 2012
I received my new set of luggage beginning of August to use them in a trip by plane. I just came back from my short trip and they are all looking ugly, old, and all the wheels are out of line (crooked), they are about to brake and I didn't carry excessive weight, just the regular. They are a big dissappointment because they look good when brand new but forget it after one trip. I'm not sure the wheels will last another trip, especially the big one. This is a waste of money. Next time I'll pay double for a reliable and durable set.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap stuff, I learned my lesson, January 13, 2007
I know this set of luggage is in good price, cheap, but you expect it's going to last at least for 5 or 6 trips, not just one. In the first trip, the big one was broken and useless. I'm very, very, very disappointed.