Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD
Profile for Tracy Klesko > Reviews

Tracy Klesko's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Klesko RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

The Dead Room
The Dead Room
by Robert Ellis
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Shaking 5 Star Read!, September 15, 2003
One of the best parts about reading mysteries is that you think you've seen it all and then you walk out of the store with a book like this.
Wow! Here are the three things I liked best ...
1. So many serial killers have been inked out on the page that I thought the genre might be over and out. Wrong! This thriller sets up a whole new standard.
2. The plot blew me away -- I couldn't put the darn thing down. The layers of detail, the twists and turns, an ending from somewhere on the other side of incredible. "The Dead Room" is a fabulous story.
3. The characters jump off the page. The protagonist is so human, so vulnerable, so warm and real, if I knew him, I'd marry him. The antagonist, well, they're supposed to be scary and this one fits the bill!
"The Dead Room" was recommended to me by my bookseller. If I could add five stars to a five star rating, I'd do it in a heartbeat. It was a wonderful surprise.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2013 4:52 PM PST