Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Chloe Smith > Reviews

Browse

Chloe Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chloe Smith RSS Feed (San Diego CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Creative Converting Santa Face Round Paper Lantern Hanging Decoration
Creative Converting Santa Face Round Paper Lantern Hanging Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, February 17, 2015
These are adorable, I really enjoyed having them hanging in our house for Christmas. One of them had the face in an odd spot, but the others were fine.

Adams Flea and Tick Spot On for Cats, Over 2.5 Pounds but Under 5 Pounds, 3 Month Supply, With Applicator
Price: $18.60
4 used & new from $11.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work!, May 5, 2014
Did not work. I ended up getting comfortis from my vet after trying tons of natural and non-natural flea removal methods.

12" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE, PFOA and APEO Free)
Price: $38.95
13 used & new from $32.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pan! LOVE IT..., May 5, 2014
This pan has held up very well. I remember seeing reviews about the non-stick failing and having food stick horrible, but that has not been the case for me. I never use any kind of pam or fake-spray-butter (only olive oil) so I'm sure that's a factor for those of you with that problem. If you are buying this pan out of concern for your health (to avoid toxic teflon) then you might want to think twice about the aerosol fake-cancer-spray as well.

My only regret is not buying the lid at the same time, my oversized "fits any pan" lid has scratched the tiny top rim (not where food touches) up a bit. I'd replace this pan in a heartbeat once it shows real signs of wear. I've never had to lemon/vinegar clean it. I wash by hand, then towel dry.

FYI: I've had this pan for over 6 months and I use it as my primary pan for almost everything, about 5-6 times a week. I am going to purchase the smaller version for omelets, this one is just too big. They turn out too thin to flip and a smaller one would be perfect.

Grout Refresh - Straw - 8oz. Bottle
Grout Refresh - Straw - 8oz. Bottle
Offered by Profloorsource
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outcome!, May 5, 2014
I love this stuff! It took a very long time to cover my whole counter, but it was worth it! Beautiful out come. There are a few spots with questionable grossness (even after scrubbing) that just keep peeling up on my counter so I have to reapply it there from time to time. I still recommend the product, it's not easy to cover 50 year old nasty tile grout.

Precision Screwdriver Set 30 Bits with Magnetic and Tweezers Pry Tool Suction Cup
Offered by iHuniu,Inc.
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, May 5, 2014
I wanted something that would not strip or warp immediately.

I like this tool set, I used it for my Macbook Air (needed to replace wifi card) and aside from the problem I had with the main motherboard screw, which was stripped by Apple during an earlier repair, I have no complaints. I ended up having to tear the MB Air apart all the way to the tiny screen crevice to check the wifi antenna, so I used this tool set quite a bit.

It was my first time opening a computer of any kind, so I was weary. I highly recommend this, it with serve you well!

Velleman AS9 Anti-Static Field Service Kit- Red, 24" X 24"
Velleman AS9 Anti-Static Field Service Kit- Red, 24" X 24"
Offered by Legends Supply Company LLC
Price: $19.15
7 used & new from $19.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit!, May 5, 2014
I purchased this to tear by Macbook Air apart, it worked well. The computer still works well after being opened numerous times, and I was a first timer. Pleasantly surprised.

SISU Sova Night Guard
SISU Sova Night Guard
Offered by Balkowitsch Enterprises
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but good thin mouthguard!, May 5, 2014
This review is from: SISU Sova Night Guard (Sports)
I've purchased a few of these, at first they are hard to mold, but you get used to it. I've remolded one up to 7 times (I had a temporary crown and then a real crown so it wouldn't fit through that process). Granted, that one showed signs of wear faster than the newest one I purchased, but it held up for a long time (approx 8 months) and there was nothing really wrong with it after that, it was just turning yellow so I wanted a fresh one. Also got one for my guy, but he doesn't use it much.

PROs
Easy to mold
Can be remolded multiple times

CONs
Expensive

Microsoft Access 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
Microsoft Access 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm!, May 5, 2014
Installed without a problem, well actually that's not true. Amazon & Microsoft had an issue communicating after my purchase, so I was sent to a screen that said to wait up to 4 hours and I would receive an email. I waited about 20 minutes and went into my account on Amazon to view my purchase. The activation code was there, along with the download from "MS Office" link. I followed the link, downloaded the program and was up and running in a few minutes. I have pretty fast wifi, but I was still surprised due to all of the terrible reviews. Must be user error somehow, no problems here and very glad I went for it. Very satisfied.

I will update my review if I encounter any problems using the program, but I was able to open a 2007 and 2010 database with no problems. One thing I would recommend: create a Microsoft account before you download, so you can just login and proceed without setting that part up.

Kamenstein Magnetic Spice Tins (Set of 3)
Kamenstein Magnetic Spice Tins (Set of 3)
Price: $6.54
10 used & new from $4.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Rusted immediately!, April 23, 2014
I purchased these for spices. I washed them by hand, and let them air dry upside down. Every single one had orange rust on it, near the lid once dry... making them unusable. I do not recommend these jars!

The SAK Classic Mini Drawstring Cross Body,Black Sparkle,One Size
The SAK Classic Mini Drawstring Cross Body,Black Sparkle,One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough bag..., July 19, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect when this bag arrived. It is larger then expected (about the size of a volleyball when stuffed full) but the real problem is it's usefulness. Things have a way of actually being swallowed by this purse, I can never find anything in it (I don't normally have that problem)! Also the drawstring is very thick and tedious to close (the sparkle string catches) every time you grab something out of it. If you don't close it things fall out (obviously) so all in all I didn't return it, but I can't give it a full 5 stars.
It can fit a camera, phone, wallet etc and even has a small pocket with a zipper for important things and a phone/card holding open flap style pockets on the other side. Those are all big pluses in my book!
Comment Comment | Permalink