Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Danny R. Warren > Reviews

Browse

Danny R. Warren's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danny R. Warren "Dr. Dan" RSS Feed (Marysville, Wa.)

The Waffen-SS At War: Hitler's Praetorians 1925-1945
The Waffen-SS At War: Hitler's Praetorians 1925-1945
by Tim Ripley
43 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT referenced book., December 29, 2012
Top quality, great layout/formatting, top quality pictures...many I don't recall seeing before. I find myself coming back to this book over and over.

Tie Dye Mania Adult Tie-Dyed Short Sleeve Rainbow Cut-Spiral T-Shirt - Medium
Tie Dye Mania Adult Tie-Dyed Short Sleeve Rainbow Cut-Spiral T-Shirt - Medium
Offered by MoonTree
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great design, December 29, 2012
I bought this for my daughter last year....she loves it. It's still like new and nice and brite even though it's been worn many many times. Still nice and brite!!

LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Camera and Video Recorder (Attachment/Accessory Only)
Offered by fortunehunters
Price: $6.95
107 used & new from $0.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great., December 29, 2012
This is a great item. I would have given 5 stars....but it pisses me off that it didn't come with the Leapster Exployer and I had to buy it separate.

A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World W ar II
by Larry Alexander
Price: $17.44
226 used & new from $0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended. Couldn't put it down...., December 29, 2012
I've read hundreds of books on WWII over the years and I only keep the "good ones"...those that I may want to re-read, reference later, loan to a close friend, or save for my daughter. This is one of those books. The book flows well without getting stuck in the mud by going overboard with extreme details. It reads as a story, not as a text book. Anyone interested in true WWII stories outside the "norm" should read this book.

Also really recommend: Blood Red Snow

Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer
Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer
6 used & new from $97.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Printer Head Dead in less than 6 months of light use, February 3, 2012
I'll give it one star since it prints really nice pictures.

I wasn't expecting much given the price...good thing. "Expect the least out of something...and you won't be dissapointed"

Pros:
Great picture quality
Easy set up
Decent wireless range
Compact
Cheap Ink.

Cons:
Burns through the cheap ink. Sure it cost half as much for ink than my epson, but it burns through it twice as fast.
Printer head had to be replaced after only one package of document print paper (100 sheeets), one 20 sheeet photo package of 8x10 and 2 20 sheet packs of 4x6. $30-50$ for a new printer head.
Drops the network connection quite often when in idle mode.

Let my pain be your gain, don't waste your time with this cheap peace of trash.

Caffeine Blues: Wake Up to the Hidden Dangers of America's #1 Drug
Caffeine Blues: Wake Up to the Hidden Dangers of America's #1 Drug
by Stephen Snehan Cherniske
Price: $17.47
126 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't argue with results, October 12, 2006
You can argue all you want about qualifications of Mr. Cherniske. But I will say that my daily caffiene intake was from 600-1100mg a day for years, I quit cold turkey about a month before I started reading the book...and the withdrawal was incredible....headaches, shakes, irritable beyond belief. You can't say this isn't an additive drug while you're slugging down four or more startbucks coffees a day.

For months and months I've had hard a time sleeping, waking up in the morning feeling like I have no energy at all. Within two weeks of quitting caffien, I feel great. I still go to bed at 11:30-midnight and get up the same time at 5:45am, yet in the morning I can now get up without any problems and I'm awake the whole day without fatigue, feeling more energized. I CHANGED NOTHING ELSE IN MY DIET OR ROUTINE. I still eat the same stuff as before and have not started exorcizing, or most of all...have taken NONE of the suggested suppliments in the book. The only thing I did was stop drinking coffee/coke and started drinking more water.

So save yourself a few bucks if you don't want to buy the book, but do yourself a favor and cut out caffiene. The withdrawal sucks, but it doesn't last for ever. If anything once you get through it, it will give you reason to stay away from caffeine.

Dan
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2006 10:03 PM PST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This Kit is the BIGGEST piece of junk, July 20, 2005
I rate this one star, only because the web-site wouldn't let me rate it any lower. I'd give it a -10 if I could!!!!

One of these kits came with my simple set pool. I wasn't expecting much of the kit, and they didn't dissapoint!!!!! The so called vacuum doesn't vacuum at all, but uses water presser to blow the dirt and what-not off the bottom of the pool and channels it through the head and into the little filter baggy. The problem is, that unless you keep it almost perfectly level with the bottom of the pool, it just blows stuff around. It's nearly impossible to keep it level and extremely hard to get the edges on a round Simple-Set pool. The net worked great for about five or six times then seperated from the frame. BUYER BEWARE....DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK. Apply the money towards a better kit.