Profile for Michael P. Schwartzburt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael P. Schwartzburt RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Van Heusen Men's Fitted Long Sleeve Wrinkle Free Satin Stripe Shirt, White, 15.5 32/33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for good price, April 7, 2013
I wear them to work on a regular basis. Very thin material. Keep you cool in the spring and summer.

Dragon Age 2 - Xbox 360
Dragon Age 2 - Xbox 360
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $44.86
63 used & new from $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Age 1 is better but still ok, April 7, 2013
I'm in the middle of the game and I'm just playing to finish it. Nothing good or bad about it. They took all the fun out of it.

Great Neck Saw Screw Starter
Great Neck Saw Screw Starter
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $5.39
15 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 7, 2013
Great for small jobs around the house. I used it for the first time this weekend. It saved me time.

4-Piece Gimlet Tool Set - Hole Starters
4-Piece Gimlet Tool Set - Hole Starters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 7, 2013
Used it for the first time this weekend. Did the job. I didn't have to use my drill. Great for small jobs around the house.

Fighting Sports Power Weighted Shorts, L
Fighting Sports Power Weighted Shorts, L
Offered by Title Boxing
Price: $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 7, 2013
Previous reviewers commented that these short ran small, so I purchased the large size. I'm glad I did. I'm relatively thin at 160lb but these fit fine. The only drawback is the belt keeps loosing up while I exercise (running, weight lifting). I remedy this problem by using an old belt. I just ran it through the shorts on top of the belt attached.

BOSU Sport Balance Trainer, 55cm
BOSU Sport Balance Trainer, 55cm
Offered by Perform Better
Price: $84.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great exercise tool, August 26, 2012
The BOSU ball does as advertised. I use it in between my weight training sets during my cooldown periods. I find that after a 30 minute exercise routine my abs and calves are burning just by using it. It allowed me to cut my workout rountine time from about 45 to 40 minutes.

Kotobukiya Star Wars Darth Maul and Mace Windu Lightsaber Chopsticks
Kotobukiya Star Wars Darth Maul and Mace Windu Lightsaber Chopsticks
Offered by awesomeshop ichiro
Price: $39.88
3 used & new from $39.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun conversation piece that really works, March 1, 2012
My wife and I take ours to the sushi restaurant. They work great and clean up very well so we can continue to use for years to come. One warning. You will gets a lot of interested stares and some questions from others. (All positive in my experience). I wouldn't recommend using them unless you don't mind the attention. Everyone so far has been really cool. It's amazing how many Star Wars fans there are. In case you're wondering, most people enjoyed the original three films more.

Body Solid MA307N Nylon Head Harness
Body Solid MA307N Nylon Head Harness
Price: $22.42
12 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workout tool, March 1, 2012
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to add something new to their exercise routine. I added some neck exercises between my other weight sets.

Woolrich 70 by 84-Inch Artillery Blanket
Woolrich 70 by 84-Inch Artillery Blanket
Price: $109.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, not very warm., December 18, 2011
Great looking blanket to lay on a sofa back or the foot of a bed by adding some color to the room. This is a very thin blanket that does not keep you very warm on a cold day. We use it during mild temperatures or in conjunction with other blankets.

Dyson Groom
Dyson Groom
Offered by BuyParts
Price: $59.00
35 used & new from $55.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dog hair remover., December 18, 2011
This review is from: Dyson Groom (Kitchen)
We have two very fluffy dogs that require daily brushing. The Dyson Groomer helps out somewhat but we still need to use the regular brush to get to the undercoat. I would still recommend this tool. It is good for light dog grooming.

Page: 1 | 2