Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Memo > Reviews

Browse

Memo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Memo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
UEi Test Instruments ATTPC2  Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
UEi Test Instruments ATTPC2 Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
Price: $41.54
6 used & new from $41.54

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 27, 2014
Inaccurate at lower temp , ie getting the suction line temp reading fluctuates alot

Lodge 2HHC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, Red Pepper, Set of 2
Lodge 2HHC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, Red Pepper, Set of 2
Price: $8.99
15 used & new from $6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars ... keep the heat away and haven't torn so they're fine by, July 27, 2014
They keep the heat away and haven't torn so they're fine by me

Char-Broil The Big Easy 22-Piece Turkey Fryer Accessory Kit
Char-Broil The Big Easy 22-Piece Turkey Fryer Accessory Kit
Price: $22.48
2 used & new from $22.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great kit, I haven't gotten around to using the ..., July 27, 2014
This is a great kit, I haven't gotten around to using the kabob skewers but the rib hooks and the divider piece makes my Turkey roaster cook virtually anything

Thera Cane Massager
Thera Cane Massager
Offered by Biodex Health
Price: $28.63
80 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is amazing! I held back on buying this because I ..., July 27, 2014
This review is from: Thera Cane Massager (Sports)
This thing is amazing! I held back on buying this because I didn't think any product would do better than a foam roller. I now use this after the foam roller can't pin point the knots in my upper back. The only downside would be that it doesn't seem as useful for the legs and thighs but for the upper body, I would highly recommend.

Alpha Grips 2.5 - Extreme Arm Blaster - Best Dumbbell and Barbell Thick Bar Adapter
Offered by Iron Bull Strength Equipment
Price: $47.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough grips, March 26, 2013
These grips have less reviews but I chose them because they were slightly bigger than the fat gripz by 1/4 inch (diameter). My fingers touch if I wrap my hands around a two inch Olympic bar so these 2.5's are perfect. They are very durable and tough. First time I used them on curls my forearms were burning and biceps were getting a better pump with less weight. I recommend these because they are just as good If not better than fat gripz for about 8-9 bucks less.

Digital 2 k-type Thermocouple Thermometer DM6802A+
Digital 2 k-type Thermocouple Thermometer DM6802A+
Offered by MN Measurement Instruments
Price: $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, December 17, 2012
This is an accurate thermometer, however it really needs an auto shut off. It is really easy to tap it and it turns on and stays on until the battery completely drains

MEElectronics Sport Fi S6 In-Ear Sport Headphone System with Armband, Carry Case for iPhones/iPods/MP3 Players and Smartphones - Red/Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $45.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Repeating problem, December 17, 2012
I was really happy to get a pair of headphones that sound great and stay in your ear during workouts. Being that they are labeled sport earphones , they only lasted about 3 months before the left side got lower and lower then all of a sudden stopped working. I got good customer service from them as they replaced the set I had but the second set did the same shortly after. When labeling a product "sport" please test them in a real workout scenario for some time before making money on crap.

Men's Health: The Book of Muscle : The World's Most Authoritative Guide to Building Your Body
by Lou Schuler
Price: $24.31
90 used & new from $2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars weightlifting bible, March 15, 2011
this is a must have for anyone who lifts weights. It helps you understand whats really going on with each muscle as you perform any lift. Also has awesome training guides and nutritional facts. Lots of pictures that will allow you to execute proper form which is lacking in many many gyms.

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder, Unflavored, 600g, 114 Servings
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder, Unflavored, 600g, 114 Servings
Offered by WishingUWell
Price: $19.40
47 used & new from $18.13

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff!, March 15, 2011
I have noticed muscle gains ever since I stared taking 5g daily. It dissolves easier in warm water and doesnt taste bad. Not a bad price for micronized creatine and it has creapure, made in Germany not China.

Weider 1-Inch Spring Lock Collars
Weider 1-Inch Spring Lock Collars

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 15, 2011
I had previously bought the valeo collars and they didnt fit my 1 inch bar, these fit perfectly and are very durable.

Page: 1 | 2