Profile for Kayla Selans > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 154

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kayla Selans "Photographer who loves to shop :)" RSS Feed (Orlando, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Increase Hip Flexibility: Loosen Tight Flexors & Manage Pain
Increase Hip Flexibility: Loosen Tight Flexors & Manage Pain
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The hips have it!, September 29, 2014
I didn't fully realize how important our hips are until I read this book. This well written piece informs the reader on the basics of how our hips work and then goes into the causes for pain and lack of mobility in our hips that affect the rest of our body. I will definitely be taking the advice to stretch and walk more instead of sitting so much. The stretches defined in this book were ones that I never heard of before! Really useful information that everyone should know.

★ #1 Best Lavender Essential Oil ★ 10ml Rare Premium KASHMIR Grade, 100% Pure, Organic and Highly Effective • Stay Young and Living Well Now with Lavender Oil Fragrance, Good for Aromatherapy, Sleep, Bath, Relaxing, Linen, Massage, Hair, Wellness - Compare to Doterra and Now Sets. 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $44.95
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells the best!, September 11, 2014
I love this oil, it is one of the best lavender oils I've tried. I now have a new favorite. What I mainly use it for is mixing a few drops with baking soda as a carpet powder. Not only does it make the house smell so, so wonderful, but it also makes the carpet look fluffy. I leave it on for about thirty minutes before I vacuum. You really cannot beat the smell of this oil, it is just perfect and not overbearing. It makes everything look and feel naturally clean for our household!

Snap-N-Store File Box, Letter/Legal Size, Glossy Black (SNS01536)
Snap-N-Store File Box, Letter/Legal Size, Glossy Black (SNS01536)
Price: $9.47
30 used & new from $5.79

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine and snappy box., September 3, 2014
I can see how it might fall apart, losing all of your things if you drop it. So try not to because at such a great deal, it's hard to pass this up. We are using it now for most all of our important documents just to keep them away from the other stuff in the "everything" closet. Works great for us!

Weddingstar Love Bird Salt and Pepper Shakers in Gift Package
Weddingstar Love Bird Salt and Pepper Shakers in Gift Package
Price: $6.23
11 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gifts!, September 3, 2014
These were smaller than I thought they would be, but the price was awesome. They are really cute and I love the box they come in. There are cute little cutouts of the birds. Really looks special! And they don't really have to be salt and pepper shakers, they can just be displayed on a bookshelf and look great.

Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Pen Style Markers, 4 Colored Markers (86674)
Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Pen Style Markers, 4 Colored Markers (86674)
Price: $2.99
43 used & new from $0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Best markers., September 3, 2014
These markers last for over a year for us, sometimes longer. These are our favorites. Yes, we have favorite dry-erase markers. It happens, eventually.

Marc Jacobs Eau de Toilette Spray, Daisy Dream 3.4 Ounce
Marc Jacobs Eau de Toilette Spray, Daisy Dream 3.4 Ounce
Offered by PERFUMEBYDOMINIQUE
Price: $64.99
19 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy!, September 3, 2014
When I smelled this at a store recently, I just had to get it. Ended up getting this huge bottle here on Amazon and it's going to last a long time, for a lot less money than what I would have paid at a store. Awesome. :)

Diva Stuff Peanut Butter & Honey Stretch Mark Cream With Aloe And Cocoa Butter
Diva Stuff Peanut Butter & Honey Stretch Mark Cream With Aloe And Cocoa Butter
Offered by Diva Stuff
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 3, 2014
Since I am pregnant with my second baby, I am going in for the belly protection more seriously this time! While I cannot changed the marks that popped up in the past, I can try to prevent more this time - I hope! So far this cream has made my tummy so incredibly soft and smooth. Who knew that peanut butter was such an awesome ingredient? Now I am a believer! I love this stuff and a little goes a long way. Super creamy and I love putting it on. That helps when you really need to do something often to get results. Not a problem with this little gem of a product!

2015 Hummingbird Weekly Planner (16-Month Engagement Calendar, Diary)
2015 Hummingbird Weekly Planner (16-Month Engagement Calendar, Diary)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple passion!, September 3, 2014
This is smaller than I thought it would be for some reason. But it's so gorgeous and I love the little purple pocket in the back cover to put a few little things in. :)

Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes, 384 Count
Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes, 384 Count
Price: $14.99
27 used & new from $10.63

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite wipes!, September 3, 2014
My husband thinks these are boring because they don't have a smell. I truly believe that these are what saved my son's bottom from routine rash outbreaks! His bottom rarely has any bumps or patches these days, and I have been using these for about six months. They are awesome and make me feel like he is really clean.

Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set
Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set
Price: $13.89
62 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic and well-made toy!, September 3, 2014
My son is only two and is not really grasping the concept yet but he is usually pretty happy about trying to hit the ball. But doesn't last more than five minutes with this toy. It will be more exciting in a few more months!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16