Profile for Steve > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve RSS Feed

Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars It's too small, January 8, 2015
This review is from: Lenox Picture Frame
It's tiny. No pic would fit in it. You'd expect at least 4x6 for the price. Learn by my mistakes!

My Story
My Story
Price: $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Honesty & Bravery, November 22, 2014
This review is from: My Story (Kindle Edition)
I could her Marilyn's voice when. WAS reading this book. I didn't know a lot of the stuff she talks about. I highly recommend it.
The book ends suddenly when she's about to perform in Korea. Odd, yet very haunting.

Lamotte Company 3619/EC-70 Test Kit Copper
Lamotte Company 3619/EC-70 Test Kit Copper
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good thing if using cupramine!!!, November 17, 2014
If you're using Cupramine, you MUST use this test. Others, such as API, don't pick up the cupramine levels (been there-done that).
SO easy to use! 5 drops A - mix, 5 drops B - mix, wait 3 short minutes. Ta-Dahl!

*Pack of (5) Short 4" Filter Socks, 100 Micron Bags, Made in the USA
*Pack of (5) Short 4" Filter Socks, 100 Micron Bags, Made in the USA
Offered by Avalon Supply
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these for crystal clear water!, November 17, 2014
These are great! The only issue is the felt on top of the sock (plastic ring is bonded) eventually wears off after several runs thru the washing machine. So just snip it off! It doesn't affect it in ANY way! Beware that the socks get dirty quickly (which is a VERY GOOD thing!) so be sure to swap them out so all the junk this 100 micron sock removed, doesn't sit & rot in your sump!
I only wish they had 50 micron!!!

Grieving the Death of a Mother
Grieving the Death of a Mother
Price: $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Comforting - but not helpful in a way I'd hoped, November 13, 2014
The book was a good rad, however, much of the book consists of quotes from other people's books about their mother.
Not entirely creative. Almost the Cliff's Notes of mother loss.

Incredible Inc. 016 Stain Remover
Incredible Inc. 016 Stain Remover
Offered by SIM Supply, Inc.
Price: $5.37
5 used & new from $4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars It really IS incredible!!!, November 4, 2014
I purchased this at a brick & mortar store because a relative of mine had an accident & there was blood everywhere. The carpet was going to be replaced. That is, until I bought Incredible. I used it with a SpotBot, rubbed it in with my fingers, gave a little scrub with the bot, and then sucked out the blood, & went over it just to rinse it.
I know it sounds cliche, but this stuff IS truly "incredible". I'll be buying more when I get another 20% off coupon! ;)

Zuke's 16-Ounce Mini Bakes Dog Treats, Peanut Butter n' Blueberryz
Zuke's 16-Ounce Mini Bakes Dog Treats, Peanut Butter n' Blueberryz

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 1, 2014
Dog loves it, I love my dog, I love that my dog is happy, so there ya go!! My local store stopped carrying these, so I bought 2. PERFECT for treat balls & for training!!

Thera-band® FlexBar® - Red
Thera-band® FlexBar® - Red
Price: $13.22
24 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., March 1, 2014
This review is from: Thera-Band Light Flex Bar (Misc.)
Used it a few times & saw no real result. To the Dr's office I went. Cortizone shot & BAM! I was better in a day. iMy elbow is hurting again, but its been a year. I'll go back shortly! Miracle cures are often that. And desperation from pain makes us buy crazy things.....look for the cream I bought too! Ugh!

GermGuardian LB1000 Replacement Bulb for GG1000 Pluggable UV-C Air Sanitizer
GermGuardian LB1000 Replacement Bulb for GG1000 Pluggable UV-C Air Sanitizer
Price: $8.69
33 used & new from $4.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it work...., March 1, 2014
or doesnt it??? Thats the question. Ive used this for years near the dog's litter box. Casn I tell a difference? Who knows, but it cant hurt for trying, right??? The bulbs last a pretty long time, justmake sure to use compressed air to clean out your unit every so often to prolong the life of the bumb!

JAPONESQUE Double Pad Eyelash Curler
JAPONESQUE Double Pad Eyelash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars Small & it works!, March 1, 2014
Compact, folds flat, and gets nice & close to the roots. SUPER easy to use & it double crimps FOR you, so no need to do it yoursel!! What an awesome invention!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4