Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for DB in NC > Reviews

Browse

DB in NC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DB in NC RSS Feed

SRX Russian Ball
SRX Russian Ball

4.0 out of 5 stars You get Just One Ball, November 8, 2012
This review is from: SRX Russian Ball (Misc.)
It may or may not be completly clear from the listing, but be aware that you get only ONE ball for this price. It's a nice ball, but I should have read more carefully and ordered three. Ordering more now.

GunVault NV300 NanoVault with Combination Lock
GunVault NV300 NanoVault with Combination Lock
Offered by MizBeverly
Price: $38.50
81 used & new from $19.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent portable lock-box for concealment!!, November 3, 2010
I have several of these 'safe' boxes, they are great for the car or even airline use. I will not own a safe with only a key entry because who can be fumbling for a key when life is at stake? I admit that this box is pretty easy to break into but that's not the point of it for my use - I have a BIG safe if I am concerned about theft. This HIGHLY PORTABLE safe can be opened fairly quickly without looking for a key, yet young children will not be able to easily access its contents. When you find yourself the car and in a location that you need a safe place for specific items in the car, this locks quickly and can be attached to the car frame when locked. Keep in mind this is a SMALL safe, meant for only sub-compact weapons or small devices. Why FIVE stars? The bottom line is, owning this inexpensive safe keeps me in compliance with my state conceal carry laws.

Also, the initial smell of the padding is atrocious, I left the foam outside for a day in the sun and it does not smell nearly like it did at first.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2015 8:57 PM PST