Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Claire Carpenter > Reviews

Browse

Claire Carpenter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Claire Carpenter RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2
Fisher-Price Peek-a-Boo Friends Friendly Flip Phone
Fisher-Price Peek-a-Boo Friends Friendly Flip Phone
Price: $7.27
32 used & new from $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Relatively quiet and fun!, March 18, 2014
Fun toy that we bought to replace one that our first child played with it until it died. The music and tones are relatively quiet, making it one of the least noisy and annoying electronic toys we own!

Schefs Long Handled Tea Infuser
Schefs Long Handled Tea Infuser
Offered by Aspire2 Shop
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, March 18, 2014
I'm glad I spent a little extra and went with this tea infuser. It works perfectly and makes brewing a single cup of a tea a breeze! Cleaning it out it slightly awkward but I can't see a way that it could be less awkward unless the entire design was changed.

Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go
by Richard Scarry
Price: $9.19
272 used & new from $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 2-year-old boy!, April 30, 2012
I bought this book after he visited a friend's house and the mom said he loved the book! While her daughter just said "car," he was saying "excavator" and pointing out tractors. So I promptly bought the book, almost a month ago now, and hardly a day goes by that we don't read the book.

Pros:
- Lots of animals and vehicles and actions to look at.
- Searching for Goldbug on each page is a more toddler-friendly version of Where's Waldo.
- Big book that's light enough for a toddler to carry around.

Cons:
- Really the only one is that it is long and that reading the whole thing through in one sitting is an event. But setting limits like, only 5 pages or only reading until the halfway point help with this. So far, our son won't really let us skip pages because he's paying too much attention :)

A great book overall!

Rescue Team! (Thomas & Friends) (Big Coloring Book)
Rescue Team! (Thomas & Friends) (Big Coloring Book)
by Golden Books
Price: $6.11
29 used & new from $3.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size but not many pages for the price, April 21, 2012
This coloring book is a nice size but it did not contain as many pages as I would've liked, especially for the price. The stickers are fun though and the variety of pictures to color are good as well.

Trainloads of Fun (Thomas & Friends) (Jumbo Coloring Book)
Trainloads of Fun (Thomas & Friends) (Jumbo Coloring Book)
by Golden Books
Price: $5.00
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Large book & great value, April 21, 2012
This large coloring book made the perfect birthday gift for a three year old. He has older brothers and his mother told me that he uses it as a workbook while his brothers do their homework. I was also pleasantly surprised by the value.

Clare Beaton's Action Rhymes
Clare Beaton's Action Rhymes
by Clare Beaton
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
89 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book & fun rhymes, April 21, 2012
After discovering this book at the library, I promptly purchased one for my then 1-year-old son. We still love this book for its fun and charming illustrations, as well as the delightful nursery rhymes. I hope one day, when he and my daughter are finished with it, to frame some of the pages because they really are lovely.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable & Works Perfectly, April 21, 2012
As other reviews have mentioned, this coffee scoop is the perfect length for scooping out the last bits of coffee and provides a convenient choice between 1 T or 2 T. I have my other tablespoons back in the baking drawer where they belong and am confident that I will never need to buy another coffee scoop again!

Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as ordered, April 21, 2012
The tea tree oil arrived exactly as pictured and has worked great for my use as part of a homemade mildew-removing spray. I only gave it 4 stars because of the value. I have found other stores carrying 15 ml. of tea tree oil for the same price. Otherwise, great product!

Harold Import 02745ET Terry Towel 16" x 26" - Earth
Harold Import 02745ET Terry Towel 16" x 26" - Earth

3.0 out of 5 stars Good towel but unraveled after few washes, April 3, 2012
I received the towels as pictured but they weren't as soft as my other bamboo towels and they unraveled and shredded in places after only 3-4 washes. They still work though but frustrating outcome for the price.

LG OEM 1B71961E TRAY,[GLASS]
LG OEM 1B71961E TRAY,[GLASS]
Price: $22.18
5 used & new from $18.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement!, April 3, 2012
When our glass microwave plate broke last month, I ordered this as a replacement and it works perfectly. It is a bit pricey though.

Page: 1 | 2