Profile for Sarah Mitchell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah Mitchell RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Munchkin Click Lock 2 Count Trainer Cup, 7 ounce (Green/Blue)
Munchkin Click Lock 2 Count Trainer Cup, 7 ounce (Green/Blue)
Offered by LROTA
Price: $17.49
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars An Okay Sippy Cup, September 15, 2014
These sippy cups are easy for my daughter to manipulate. I was able to teach her to tip up her cup to get the milk in a matter of minutes. That said, they are only "leakproof" for the first few uses. I regularly separated the spout/nipple piece from the top/handle piece when cleaning. Putting the spout piece back in requires some stretching of the material leading to deterioration and a less secure fit. I've tried leaving the spout piece in, but I'm worried about mold or other grossness collecting there. So, either the cup leak because of the constant disassemble and reassemble process, or I have icky cups.

1000 Pet Dog Waste Poop Bags with Free Leash Bone Dispenser (Blue)
1000 Pet Dog Waste Poop Bags with Free Leash Bone Dispenser (Blue)
Offered by Cat-CondoINC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Poop Bags in Bulk, September 15, 2014
They're poop bags, what can I say? They pick up poop and they don't leak. Buying in bulk makes it easy and convenient. Each roll fits your standard dispenser.

Bunnies by the Bay Buddy Blanket, White Bunny
Bunnies by the Bay Buddy Blanket, White Bunny
Price: $21.97
8 used & new from $20.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Baby Gift - and Great Customer Service, September 10, 2014
I love these. I've purchased 2 for my daughter and have sent 2 as gifts to expecting moms. They are simply adorable -- and soooo soft. Love, love, love. And, Bunnies by the Bay has amazing customer service. I received a buddy blanket with a defect. I emailed them and they sent out a replacement blanket right away.

K. Bell Socks Women's 6 Pack Pair Heather Rugby No Show Socks, Charcoal, 9-11
K. Bell Socks Women's 6 Pack Pair Heather Rugby No Show Socks, Charcoal, 9-11
Price: $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and They Do the Job, September 10, 2014
They're cute. They feel soft. I like them. They are a little thin, so I wouldn't recommend them if you're a hardcore runner or looking for a sock to keep your feet warm.

Alex and Ani Love Charm Bangle Bracelet
Alex and Ani Love Charm Bangle Bracelet
Offered by designers_palace
Price: $23.50
2 used & new from $23.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic and Super Cute, September 9, 2014
Appears to be authentic Alex and Ani. It was a great addition to my bangle collection. Love, love, love it (pun intended).

iXCC (tm) Dual USB 3.1A 15W Blue FAST AC Travel Wall Charger 2 Port High Speed Charging for Apple iPad Air, iPad 5, iPad 4, New iPad 3, iPad 2 / Google Galaxy Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus 10 / Nook Color / other Tablet Devices, iPhone, iPod, iPad Mini
Offered by iXCC

Peppa Pig: The Story of Peppa Pig
Peppa Pig: The Story of Peppa Pig
by Scholastic
Price: $8.09
63 used & new from $4.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves It, Print Quality Off, September 9, 2014
My 15 month old daughter LOVES Peppa. It is the only show we allow her to watch and see asks for it constantly. She was thrilled with this book. She spent 3 hours just looking at the pictures and pointing to all of the characters. We've read it a dozen times already. My only issue is there were some printing issues that caused some weird discoloration and streaks along some pages.

iPhone 5C Case, ESR® the Beat Series Hard Clear Back Cover Snap on Case for iPhone 5C (Polka Dots)
Offered by ESR Case
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects while Preserving the Cuteness, September 9, 2014
I got the polka dots. It's super cute and fits the 5C well. It's definitely not an otterbox, but I think it will help protect the phone from daily wear and tear-type damage. It comes with a screen protector too, though I used a higher grade one I ordered separately. That worked well.

Munchkin Arm & HammerDiaper Bag Refills, 72-Count
Munchkin Arm & HammerDiaper Bag Refills, 72-Count
Price: $8.99
14 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Use these all the time, June 12, 2014
We use these for poop diapers when we are in public or at a some else's house. They work great and definitely keep the smell contained. We also use them for wet or dirty clothes that need to be bagged up until we get home. Yeah, there are basically just fancy dog poop bags, but we love them. The 72-count refill lasts a long time when you only use 1-2 week.

Alex and Ani "Bangle Bar" Lucky Clover Rafaelian Gold Finish Expandable Wire Bracelet
Price: $31.05
4 used & new from $30.73

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Authentic and Super Cute, June 12, 2014
I've recently become addicted to Alex and Ani bangles. I've received a few from actual Alex and Ani stores and wanted to add to my collection using my Amazon gift card. This bracelet appears to be 100% authentic. The color, weight of the metal, clover charm, and the smaller A&A charms, all look and feel identical to the bangles I have bought in the stores. The clover charm is cute and delicate. Very happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4